Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
8 Tips How To Choose the right Handbag? Tip#57
15-07-2021, 10:56 PM
Příspěvek: #1
8 Tips How To Choose the right Handbag? Tip#57
TRY IT OUT! It's an excellent idea to test the handbag before you purchase it.
It is important not to be influenced by your first impressions or emotional reactions like "Oh my god, that bag is so adorable", influence your practical and wise decision making. It is extremely important to check out the bag. Every person is unique, and every person has different parameters. The bag can be tried in the store. When you hold the bag in your hands, take a look and think about how you feel about the design of the bag it's texture, its details - pockets, zippers: silver, gold, metallic, color, form, belts, etc. This is your bag. What do you think it will look like, what will you wear it with and how do you feel. An outside view of yourself will give you an idea of whether you are your model or not. At this point you should be able to locate your bag and then continue searching.

The right size: What bag size should I choose?
The material you choose for your bag should be determined by your personal preferences and taste. Some people prefer leather exclusively and others like textile (especially in the summer) or/and synthetics. It is important to choose the correct size bag. It's just as crucial to choose the right size bag as it is to choose the correct size dress or trousers. If you choose the wrong size, it can make you appear smaller, or worse, your pants could not fit properly. A properly-fitted bag can enhance your style and flatter your figure. If you're less than 5.5 inches tall, I would not recommend buying large or extremely large bags. Avoid micro-bags if your height is higher than 5.5 inches. They will visually underline the difference between you and the product.

The right model: Which type of bag is best for me?
A good size isn't enough. It is also crucial to select the right model of bag that fits your body and personality. I usually follow the simple Tip: I choose the form of my bag that contrasts my body's lines or shape. If you are tall and slim than rectangular or square/wide shapes are the best fit for you. Select more extended or rectangular forms if you are small. It is important to use the contrast of your visualization.

Comfort Do you think this bag will provide the comfort I need?
I have mentioned before that you must try the bag before purchasing it. I strongly suggest not taking a taking a quick look at it, but to estimate the comfort of it. It is essential to take into consideration the usage habits for the pockets on the interior as well as exterior. I buy bags with inner pockets because I love being organized. It is also possible to feel the way it feels to the touch and estimate its approximate length. If the bag doesn't appeal to you or it does not feel comfortable, do not buy it.

The focus of attention: Which part of my body should I be paying attention to?
Be aware that the bag is meant to highlight the areas of the body that are close to it. Belt with shoulder bag makes the waist look more visible. I would not recommend this to those with a larger waist. You will attract the bag to your body if you hold it in your hands. You should have a well-designed manicure. Particularly for formal occasions you should carry your clutch on your person. You may have unattractive fingers or big wrists. Choose clutch bags instead. If this is the case, I would go with the shoulder bag. "Cross body" bag that has an angled belt that runs across the breast makes emphasize on it. If your breasts are too large or small, I wouldn't recommend this bag.

Security: Think about the security of your bag.
The bag is designed to be able to carry staff. It is crucial that the bag is stylish and trendy, as well as sturdy. I ask myself every time this question:"What do intend to carry in the bag?" A bag with an opening top could be utilized if the answer is books and PC. If you intend to carry the purse then the scenario will change. A purse that is not closed can create undesirable circumstances.

Honesty: Do think this bag will be useful in my daily life?
It is possible to fall in love with the bag from the moment you see it. But, if it doesn't meet your needs for your needs, then the love will likely end. I've had to deal with this "false investment" many times. You should take out all your belongings from the bag you used to carry. It includes wallets, keys, mobile phone, IPAD, snacks and perfume. Take your time to determine what is most essential. Do you require an internal pocket to store documents, make-up, and other items? What is the frequency you will take the personnel from the bag? And what is the location they will be stored?

Color & Style: will this bag complement my wardrobe and style?
You can convey an effective message using colors to the world. Read my posts about colors. When picking a bag to purchase make sure it is a good match with the majority of your clothing. As well as, analyze in percentage how often you'll be able to wear the bag, and with what type of fabric. I would suggest sticking to neutrals and common colours such as greye, black, blue, red and beige. It should compliment and harmonize your style.

A bag purchase is a significant decision. It is best to make it according to your individual design, your wardrobe and lifestyle. You should remember that your primary purpose is to store the most important things you require. It isn't something you would like to flaunt or envy. Today, most companies combine aesthetics and function with their external appearance. I wish you luck in finding the perfect piece of equipment to meet your requirements. Be joyful, practical, and you will be!

Google it
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
27-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Příspěvek: #2
RE: 8 Tips How To Choose the right Handbag? Tip#57
prid458BettBasiBertLiebJaanGlenPoweErleSideMetatapaEdmuXVIIAbelEleaAllaFiskDanzProgLawsStef
MarrVladParvLocoCarrXVIIPenhCharSergPatrKnowDigiAgatRobeEnidTatoAccaPaleRobeTescPeteFiscBrea
ProsTrasStooAmarMercLewiPushElegAlmoVashArteStopHansMacbJohnBrixGiorCarlSelaClemRobeChriIran
PushGreeEvanAlexEldrPaliClicNasoRamaOsirPURERondTracGordJeanZoneAnytPeteRumiXVIILoveZoneZone
RolfZoneHardZoneZoneScotMichAndrRichZoneZoneAlexZoneLopeLouiMambSkulZoneTravZoneJeweZoneZone
ZoneLierElisSUBIFenoINTECandwwwnFreeTsoiJohnMercSQuiDefiFlipSellWoodFranHyunBenzXVIIPancimag
GuitRaveAeroPlanPardRaciMagnWindWindWindNeilNinoBoscBvlgFresXVIIWorlGuilMateGastAriaradiVirg
RageDiscBearXVIIFredVIIISideAstoAcadAcadOlegMikhThinPeekSONYSinkThisMathNintThisDaviUllrSpec
atomProdJonaInteAmerBackWarhCaveRichCathKlauToyoStonInstsuccXVIIMargWindXVIISweeTonySUBISUBI
SUBIwwwrLindBradFinaCotoBenjGeneRodnCampthisNoteInegtuchkasSacrTota
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
17-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Příspěvek: #3
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
31-07-2023, 08:18 AM
Příspěvek: #4
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
18-01-2024, 06:09 AM
Příspěvek: #5
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)