Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
"Heng Swee Kiet" flick the chair of the next Prime Minister of Singapore - opening up
09-04-2021, 05:58 AM
Příspěvek: #1
"Heng Swee Kiet" flick the chair of the next Prime Minister of Singapore - opening up
[Obrázky: singapore-1460154_1280-1024x659.jpg]

Singapore Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Kiat announced that the next Singapore leader, as he has been positioned as the successor to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has made a decision that no one else has. slotxo android Expected And it is expected to affect the long-planned process of transferring power in Singapore.
Mr Lee said He accepted Heng's decision at a meeting of the Singapore leaders yesterday. He said Mr Heng will step down as finance minister in the next cabinet reshuffle two weeks from now.

In an open letter to Mr Lee, Mr Heng said: After the crisis of the COVID-19 situation In about 5 years, he should be too old to be the prime minister. Mr. Heng, who will be 60 this year, stated that Should provide opportunities for leaders who are younger than him to take over. He is ready to support a member of the People's Affairs Party (PAP) elected to serve as the next Prime Minister of Singapore.

“When I take into account the age at the inauguration of our first three prime ministers, I can see that if I take over as prime minister in the next five years, I probably won't have as long as I should,” and “we. They need leaders who can not only restore Singapore to its strength after the COVID-19 crisis. But still need to be able to develop our nation to progress to the next stage "

Heng said in the letter.
Mr. Lee revealed that The key goal is to find a successor to the prime minister from the young leaders ahead of the next election in 2026.

“Finding a successor is still an urgent task that cannot be put off forever. I think this process will take several months. But it is expected that all parties will be able to agree and choose a new leader before the next election. I don't want to be in this position any longer than I need to. "

Mr. Lee stated.

After the reporter asked that Will he hold the position for the next 5 years? Mr. Lee answered that. “I hope that will not be the case. I will continue to hold my position during this time so I can find a successor and prepare him. And when the successor is ready to take the position I was willing to hand over power to him. "
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)