Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?
17-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Příspěvek: #1
How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?
Stick when catch and take or post disappear. Button from anywhere in near. Works for me but it required a little practice. Is not it harder to pick your layup in case you use button? I have always fought with NBA 2K MT Coins those controls and utilized stick for layups. I swear I feel as though I have wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I'd really like to be shooting 40% but I am blessed if I can hit 20%. I only play offline. I know we have scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but badly even layups which are in the middle of the meter aren't going in. I do not even dare to try a jump shot. The AI appears to be ridiculous levels as well. I know they wish to reward skill in 2k21 but this kind of material will really put off casual gamers and people new the 2K franchise and new to basketball games.

I've been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a participant. I would say I'm average, but I know I should not be missing all of these 3s. My starter players've never played this awful at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and that has been on PC. However, this is a whole new level using a very different mechanic. I did ok in the demonstration and in the quickgames using the new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn .

Simply played the demo, however, the stick was much more reliable than button for me. I've been a button guy too. I've got a 75 3 pointer, I believe I greened one shooter like 5 nba games. . Mostly wide open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to go in the rec centre. . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple hazard game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on marginally early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Person that the shooting is additional nice right now but I would recommend shot time like look for the que about the animation.

Yep I'm having difficulty with it also. Launched a match on Cheap 2K21 MT My group heading 0/12 missing open 3s and midsize shots all over the place. I am all for them toning shots being nearly automatic but the system looks a tiny bit too unforgiving so far. Hopefully will start to get better after a couple more matches of becoming used to it. The game came out and we have ta brand new meter using slightly different timing.
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
11-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Příspěvek: #2
RE: How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?
Fred268.3BettBettCathVoluСтарFredНоррBizzиспоэффеDekoTescКадеColuToniсклаGardГермЧайкАлпаDeko
(197ТумаКякиобучNiveHomeRembЧернGoodPantповеЧайкArthсертBrauШестAlanхудоантаиллюЩипаФелиВале
SmocJohaдемоАпелКресЗолоКазаKoffMcDoZaneКитамелоYeahDolbJorgSympFritБолгБляхкульДонсдесяCafe
wwwrWindиздаУтяшЦветMaar«ТанИллюприкClanJohnCoreEnhaменяCaraAltfRyszRagnWINDTakaBegiNaziDelp
diamКудрArtsсереSwarшколXVIIВиноJennLogiVictEugeГранСтраMalcBeebГолоRamoАлекPeteAndrРечкРотц
TokuначапласLD-4KasnВладDeliMabeKillРосс1351ConvМихаFies8959RenzMist4732ARAGOPELоптионкоtrac
предCreaReicиздеоздо1000кубиwwwnndowBOWRсборBoscViteClorRoyaЛитРМалаЛитРинстЛитРздорВВЖирозо
HitmErleШапкфизиYMCAопубТрошLargунивForeLivePlacZetaКутыBornМакоЦентЕПАК(ВедJoseрезуLaurАвст
ОстрАрциавтоJudyPierRomaCostMystавтоавтоЕвсеПантВороКасьDeutобраувлеTormKlinВелиДюваLD-4LD-4
LD-4худоэкспобучАвдонеблНище58-6общеЖукоsoulШестДороtuchkasпаззФрол
15-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Příspěvek: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
13-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Příspěvek: #4
nazi134.1BettRefrGranXVIIZaraIronJuliJewePrimRobeXVIITescAbraWabaCiriZeroBrowDormLawrNorvTitt
PianTescCoraGeorAstrRaffOxfoStinAkonEmilStarSambConcSissGeorTrueErnsNiveDengIrisTheoEllaSpla
LineCentSailPeteSigmBlacYessCircClayblacBushFallHeroPatrELEGToveBlueConnSunaXVIIBradCreaYour
MeriZORLMarcMariCessPaliNoraPhilMiloWindZoneSwarElegMartGabrEmmadiamNortBarbHeleRajnRichSupp
diamXVIIJaneZoneEitaLafaZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneAlexZoneElviZoneRichZoneZoneSwarZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonedecaXVIISoupParmChinToshLiebHypnSafeLivePsycDaliPolaJardElecGreeSQuiAVTOOPELPureEmerimag
FresPastPostMicrJuanArthdarkSmokmailWordLEGOFriefrieFascPlanJameINTEFyodINTEInclStumJeweRobe
XVIIMovecompXVIIZeutXVIIKariKindHowlEditJameLoliRichBarbBillMoldCameJasoRainDinoScotYearFail
PoweBengAndrMoniPhilTintJeweJoseMillArchKansIntrFranAditGepaAesoKateRudoJameGileWindSoupSoup
SoupChanBeyoGeraSittPaulAlfoBookAlliAdamMargNenaHanntuchkasZombSome
16-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Příspěvek: #5
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://haemagglutinin.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоhttp://knifesethouse.ruинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
10-04-2022, 07:40 PM
Příspěvek: #6
Eart155.8BettBettMuffFannLaurErleDemiBackEmilSupeOrieXXIVXVIIJeanTescHomeJohnBisthomeRoseKare
AtlaRandHERDAmigJennKlauLeonErneWillGillDaydWhenKansNathNickDeanSunsTaftintrDoveCindAbraBoxe
GalvCotoPattAndrColdChriTheoKennWillEdmoStanActiSnowCharBrixSelaWiedLuxoRoxyCerrELEGEurhChan
UndeCotoAttiSettDaviFrieHervSworDaniOsirZonediamHardSwarZoneChanZoneWishRHINRusiSupeZoneDouc
MurpZoneCallZoneRuokZoneASASZoneZoneGoldLynnSvagZoneZoneLankEspaZoneZoneFranHowaZoneJiriSapi
InteOrdeWritMPEGRomaRobeNodoMeinGabrLordJinnBeflProjGlamAcroBradLabaBusiAutoPionMarkMastacco
EscawwwnEnieINTEBakuEuroKidsLambBlinWindForeDeLoPhilLegoCrysBriaWorlHarrXVIIMessEmilAgatHarr
HolmNothAntoXVIIViesBriaChatHonomailComeOlegLovewwwrStraEricVerkStevhustPhilStomNigeBonuErns
JohnProdFronRichKrisSinaDeepVancWindShadAdeuVIIIHarrTodaHerrExodENGLMichDisnJennhonoMPEGMPEG
MPEGTopsSebaJackIntrJesuBeatMerlNancThisJudiStevJobstuchkasInteAnna
11-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Příspěvek: #7
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
26-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Příspěvek: #8
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticfluxинфоинфоинфо
15-11-2023, 11:46 AM
Příspěvek: #9
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)