Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive
23-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Příspěvek: #1
DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive
DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive -- and fourth overall -- semifinal berth at the Qatar Total Open when she quickly dispatched Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2, 6-1 on Friday. Paul Goldschmidt Jersey . Radwanska, who required only 64 minutes to send Wickmayer packing, has had an easy run to the semifinals. She had a bye in the first round, a quick two-set win over Sorana Cirstea in the second round, and saw Mirjana Lucic-Baroni retire early in the second set of their third round match with a lower back injury. "I think Ive been playing great tennis this week and hopefully I can keep it going tomorrow (Saturday)," Radwanska said. "The shorter the match the better for me." Radwanska will face Simona Halep of Romania in the semifinal on Saturday. It was sweet revenge for Halep, who needed only 52 minutes to take care of fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 6-0. She lost to Errani 6-1, 6-0 in their only other meeting at the Miami tournament last year. It was also fortunate for Halep that the match went so quickly, because she says she is playing with a painful Achilles injury. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic used her quick-stepping style to run ragged over powerful third- seeded Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-3 to reach her third Doha career semifinal. "I was playing well and I was confident coming into this match," Jankovic said. "Against a top player like Kvitova you have to play your best game and I was glad I was able to do that today." It was clear that playing long three-setters against Venus Williams in the second round and Lucie Safarova in the third round zapped Kvitova of the energy to challenge Jankovic. "I had two great matches, so I still have something positive to take out of here," said Kvitova, who is the defending champion at next weeks Dubai tournament. "I wasnt well before this and it wouldve been hard to lose in the first round, so I go now to Dubai with a positive feeling." Kvitova seemed on course to rebound in the second set, taking a 2-0 and then 3-1 lead. But from there it was all Jankovic, who won the final five games to set up a semifinal date against sixth seed Angelique Kerber of Germany. Kerber reached the Doha semifinals with a 6-1, 6-0 win over Czech qualifier Petra Cetkovska in just 50 minutes. "The mental part is very important in a match like this," Kerber said. "I tried focusing on every point and stayed in the moment, stayed in the match." Cetkovska was the third straight Czech opponent the hard-hitting Kerber defeated here, beating Karolina Pliskova in the second round, Klara Zakapalova in the third round and Cetkovska in the quarterfinals. If Jankovic didnt defeat Kvitova, Kerber wouldve been playing a fourth Czech in the semifinals. Cetkovska, was clearly drained 24 hours after upsetting top seed and reigning Australian Open Li Na in a competitive three-set match on Thursday. The only game Cetkovska won in the quarterfinal was when she broke Kerbers serve in the second game of the first set. Radwanska, Jankovic and Kerber have reached the Doha semifinals without dropping a set. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Shelby Miller Jersey . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/...rsey-c-24/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Texas Rangers have activated Yu Darvish from the 15-day disabled list to start Sundays game against Tampa Bay and optioned right-hander Nick Martinez to Double-A Frisco. Darvish had been on the DL with neck stiffness. The right-hander made his final spring training start on March 16. Martinez pitched well in his major league debut Saturday night, allowing three runs and four hits over six innings agaiinst the Rays. Archie Bradley Jersey. He was in line for a victory until Tampa Bay scored twice in the eighth off Neal Cotts en route to a 5-4 win. "Hes going to pitch for the Texas Rangers as we move forward at some point for a long time," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Dont read anything too much into the fact hes been sent back down." Martinez will pitch either Thursday or Friday for Frisco. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)