Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
SPARTA, Ky. [url=http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/carlos-pena-mexico-jersey
07-05-2018, 05:29 AM
Příspěvek: #1
SPARTA, Ky. [url=http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/carlos-pena-mexico-jersey
SPARTA, Ky. Carlos Pena Jersey . -- Brad Keselowski couldnt stick around long to discuss his track-record pole speed for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series race at Kentucky Speedway. After all, he had to jump in another Ford he drove to the pole for Friday nights Nationwide Series race just hours before. It was that kind of the day for the 2012 NASCAR champion, who had a lap at 188.791 mph the third knockout qualifying segment to take the pole for the 400-mile race. Keselowski earned his third pole this season and the sixth of his career. "I thought we were all going to be a lot slower, so I was a little bit surprised by the speeds that were ran," Keselowski said. "But (crew chief) Paul (Wolfe) did a good job working on and adjusting the car and getting it to where I wanted it and they hit what I wanted." A day in which 23 drivers broke Dale Earnhardt Jr.s year-old mark of 183.636 mph in the first round of qualifying alone ended with the 2012 race winner shattering it by more than 5 mph. Keselowski overtook Penske Racing teammate Joey Logano, who turned a final lap of 187.175 after blasting the record in each of the first two rounds. Loganos effort wouldnt have been shocking had he held on, considering he won the Las Vegas pole and has started 13 of 16 races in the top 10, one more than his teammate. In any event, Penske earned its third front-row sweep this season. "I wouldnt say were destroying them, I think a lot of it is in the cars, to be honest with you," said Logano, a two-time winner this season. "I feel like our cars have just been fast." Points leader Jeff Gordon will start third in a Chevy, salvaging a session in which Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson (25th) and Earnhardt (29th) didnt survive the first round while Kasey Kahne (20th) was knocked out in the second. Denny Hamlin was fourth in a Toyota. Kevin Harvick will start fifth alongside rookie Kyle Larson, whose 186.034 in a Chevy helped the manufacturer claim eight of the top 12 spots. The first round was interesting as Johnson and Earnhardt failed to get up to speed. Johnsons No. 48 Chevy just missed the first cut at 183.661, four spots ahead of Earnhardts 182.778. "We didnt get the lap that we needed out there and didnt transfer," Johnson said. "But I feel actually decent about our car in race trim." The second round claimed notables such as Tony Stewart, defending race champion Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. Hector Moreno Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.c...co-jersey/ . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap.INDIANAPOLIS -- The NCAA announced a $20 million settlement Monday with dozens of former college athletes over college-themed basketball and football video games produced by Electronic Arts. The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. More than 100,000 athletes could have access to the money, though NCAA officials have already said they will not punish any current players who might receive part of the money. Details of the settlement must still be finalized. "I think it sets a precedent in that regard that if you re going to use a players likeness in this regard, that youre going to have to pay for it," Berman told The Associated Press. NCAA officials said the deal will end the case brought former Nebraska and Arizona State quarterback Sam Keller. The case was scheduled for trial in March 2015. The agreement was announced hours before the NCAA went on trial in federal court in California. Former UCLA star Ed OBannon and others filed a class-action lawsuit claims the NCAA over the use of their images in broadcasts and video games without compensation, a case many believe could dramatically change college athletics. Keller sued EEA Sports and the NCAA, saying the video-game maker wrongly used the names and likenesses of athletes and the NCAA sanctioned the practice. Luis Montes Jersey. . His class-action was on behalf of all college athletes depicted in the NCAA Football and NCAA Basketball video games made by EA Sports. Like OBannons case, Kellers lawsuit also alleged that the NCAA unfairly deprived athletes of their share of revenues generated by their performances. But Kellers lawsuit made different legal arguments, claiming the NCAA violated the players commercial rights when it refused to cut them in on marketing deals using their images. It was unclear how much each player will get from a settlement that Berman said would mark the first time college athletes will be compensated for their on-the-field performance. He estimated each player could receive from $400 to "a couple of thousand dollars." Berman said the two sides spent the past six months discussing a deal. "With the games no longer in production and the plaintiffs settling their claims with EA and the Collegiate Licensing Company, the NCAA viewed a settlement now as an appropriate opportunity to provide complete closure to the video game plaintiffs," NCAA Chief Legal Officer Donald Remy said. The NCAA insists the deal will not change its amateurism rules or the way the game is intended to be played. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)