Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Julia Roberts named world's most beautiful woman again
08-10-2022, 08:22 AM
Příspěvek: #1

Julia Roberts has been named People's Most Beautiful Woman in the World for a record fifth time, telling the magazine: "I'm very flattered."To get more news about 国产a级毛片, you can visit our official website.

The 49-year-old has surpassed her close friend and fellow Hollywood star George Clooney, who has received the Sexiest Man Alive title twice. She joked to the magazine: "I'm going to mention that in my Christmas card to the Clooneys this year."

Reflecting on the first time she appeared on the cover of People's World's Most Beautiful issue in 1991, following her breakout role in Pretty Woman, Roberts continued: "People say, 'Oh, when Pretty Woman came out it must have really changed your life,' and it's kind of become this joke, but the truth is I was out of town when Pretty Woman came out.

I was in another movie in this tiny little town that was showing Star Wars in its first run. I remember reading, 'Pretty Woman came out this weekend and made this much money' and I thought, 'Is that a lot of money? Is that good? Is that great?' I didn't really know."

And on her wonderfully happy home life with her husband of 14 years Danny Moder – with whom she has two children – she said: "I mean, every day my husband walks in the door it's like a recurring dream. I'm like, 'Ah, he's back!'"

Roberts features in the upcoming drama Wonder, adapted from The New York Times bestseller, alongside Jacob Tremblay and Owen Wilson.

According to Cosmopolitan, the AcademyAward winner appears alongside Emma Watson, Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston and Viola Davis in the 2017 Most Beautiful list.
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)