Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Michelle Keegan Named FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World
07-10-2022, 03:55 AM
Příspěvek: #1

Michelle Keegan has been named the Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM magazine. This comes a year after the magazine placed Jennifer Lawrence in the coveted top spot on the 100 “Sexiest Women in the World” list.To get more news about 在线看国产一区二区三区, you can visit our official website.
She's a Brit

Keegan, 27, was born in 1987 in Greater Manchester, England, and attended the Manchester School of Acting.

2 - She's an actress and model

Her career started in 2008, when she was cast in "Coronation Street" and just this year, she was cast as one of the leads in "Ordinary Lies" on BBC One, which according to IMDB is about "a motor showroom, [where] desperation can lead to drastic solutions."
She's Engaged

Sorry guys, Keegan got engaged to fellow actor and former "The Only Way Is Essex" star Mark Wright in 2013. They spoke to Hello! magazine about the big news.

"I started crying, and said yes, and then he started welling up as well. Then as we walked further down the beach I saw a table set up with lanterns and petals, and with two glasses of champagne," she said about the big proposal, which happened in Dubai.
She's High Fashion

Keegan is one of the faces for Lipsy London. The summer collection just came out and she posted photos looking chic in the new line.
She's Got a Sweet Tooth

Keegan posted a photo of a sick spread of candy and chocolate on set of her show earlier this year, writing, "The caterers on this job are insane! Defo got it in for my healthy eating... 'I start tomorrow' for the 100th time!" Looks like she has ahard time saying no to the sweeter things in life.
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)