UPDATE GOOD SELLER AND BUSINESS LEGIT FROM cristranfer25

REAL+LEGIT+FRESH+UNUSED

_________Contact Us_________

•GMAIL: cristransfer25@gmail.com

•WhatsApp: +84762780038

**** After a while and now I'm back ****

- I'm looking for more good buyers who really to do business long time with me
- I have many years of experience in this work
- I need your trust I'm looking for more good partners to do business with me And I guarantee one thing
- I only to work with reliable buyers ,so if you contact to me ,you must to truth me
- You will really happy if business with me

-------------> LIST MY SELLER <----------

1> Sell Software BUG Western Union Version 2021+ Sell WU TRANSFER Online From USA,UK,CA,AU,EU,ASIA
2> Sell Fresh CC,CCV,CVV (USA,UK,CA,AU,EU,ASIA...)
3> Hack Card-Sell Dumps Track 1&2 with pin, many types card.
4> Sell PAYPAL acc Good Verification (Email address + PayPal pass) fullz infomation
5> Sell ATM cards with high balance + Security code (easy to withdraw)
6> Sell Bank acc + Sell Bank Login+ Sell bank transfer (US + UK + CA...ect...)
7> Hack-Sell Gift Card
8> Sell SMTP - Sell RDP - Shipping From
9> Sell Fullz SSN-Dob-zip-adress-name-surname-DL ( For PUA-UI-SBA )

Sell CVV, Info fullz SSN + Dob + DL Fresh New 100% - •ICQ: 758183035 / WhatsApp: +84762780038

Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh Year 2021

I Sell Info Fullz SSN DOB DL use it to do PUA and SBA Year 2021

I Sell Info FULLZ Applying For unemployment insurance benefit Year 2021

Sell CVV Info Fullz Good UK USA CA Au EU- Sell Cvv Year 2021

Buy/Sell CVV Fullz Cc information Year 2021

SELL CVV CC GOOD, VALID, LIVE, FRESH ALL COUNTRIES :

Sell INFO DOB + SSN + DL + FINDRIVLICNO + NAME + ADDRESS GOOD WORK 100% Year 2021 -------

GOOD FULLZ FRESH SSN DOB BEST SELLER FULLZ SSN DOB PIN Year 2021

-Sell CVV FULLZ INFORMATION

-US/UK FULLZ RANDOM BANK Year 2021

-US/UK FULLZ WITH ALL BANK (HSBC, BARCLAYS, etc…)

-Sell cvv dumps good fresh all countrySELL CVV COUNTRIES : USA , UK , CA , AU , EU, INTER, ASIAN AND MORE OTHER COUNTRIES…

CCV CCN info , non info US inter in Premium quality
-Sell WU TRANSFER

-Sell BANK LOGIN-TRANSFER

-SELL PAYPAL LOGIN-TRANSFER

-SELL CCV US FULL & NON

-SELL INTER NON CCN + INTER US PRIVATE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Always check and Update new CCV good & fresh every day
- It's working 100% with high balance
- If u buy over 20 cc, i give u cheaper price
- I have a replacement policy for bad Cvv. All my cvv are inspected before sale
- Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or when you want.
- I need to have the dealer (reseller)
- I accept to payment by BTC (Bitcoin), PM (Perfect money) , USDT ( Tether )
- If you don't buy please don't Spam me
- I make sure you'll to happy if do business with me
- Hope you are good partner and we'll to work for long time

***** THANKS , HAVE A GOOD DAY *****
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
30-09-2021, 08:01 AM
Příspěvek: #82
RE: SELL CVV/BANK LOGIN/DUMPS Track 1&2/TRANSFER WU/PAYPAL--ICQ:758183035
-------- Hello everyone ---------

+ I have Service Online and I'm looking for good buyer to work together for long

+ I'm a hacker and legit businessman

+ I have over 10 years of experience in hacker's world

# Here are my Service:

Sell Dumps,Track1+Track2 (With Pin/Without Pin) ATM Fresh Skimmed.

I Sell Credit Card (Visa/Master/Amex/Disco/Bin/Dob/Ssn/Fullz) All Countries....

Hacking & Selling Logins,Acc PayPal Logins, (Bank Transfers, Topups All Accounts) WesternUnion Transfers.

Sell CC(CCV,CVV) Full information FullZ

High Approval Rate! First Hand!!

(USA,UK,EU,Canada,Aus,Asia,JP,China)

-

Sell Fullz info USA >SSN+DOB< pirce 0.5$ for 1 ( Min 100 each )
Sell Fullz info USA >SSN+DOB+DL< pirce 8$ for 1 ( Min 10 )

* You can choose the states you want, let me know and I will check for you

* Guaranteed quality and fresh

* work long term and trust each other

-

Verifed Paypal Accounts

== Acc PayPal Verified with balance $1000 = $90
== Acc PayPal Verified with balance $2000 = $150
== Acc PayPal Verified with balance $5000 = $250
== Acc PayPal Verified with balance $8000 = $350

( Email address + PayPal password ) full z information

-

Western Union Transfers---------------

I DO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MOST COUNTRIES

WU Transfer - 10% upfront of whatever amount you want me to transfer for you

eg: if you want $2 000 you will have to pay $150 upfront.

I will Give you MTCN And Sender Info And All Cash-out Info.

#== I REQUIRE :

1 : Receiver First Name And Last Name

2 : Receiver Address

3 : Receiver Email Address

4 : Payment Info

For orders over 1000$ good discounts!! Big buyers are very very welcome and will provide them great stuffs!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

?? My Goals:
? Looking for a long-term partner with my best services.
? All transaction information is totally secured.
? Support dedicated, especially New Customer, and also have discount for long-term Customer.

-

The Best Dumps 2021 Sell Dumps With Pin Online
Wellcome to the best dumps, here we sell dumps with pin , dumps pin , cvv fullz
WE HAVE MORE THAN TWO MILLION DUMPS, CC+CVV, DUMPS+PIN
USA, CANADA, CHINA, EUROPE, ASIA, EXOTIC, WORLD

- Very high valid 90-95%
- Very fresh stuff
- Fresh updates and reduction price EVERY WEEK
- Regular promotions and free promo-codes
- Technical Support 24/7
- Easy interface
- Refund system
- Total secure
- Amazing prices for bulk purchasing
- My shop officially verifed on 4 most popular forums
- Balance from $2000
- Guarantee for dumps not good , low balance
- Automatic deposit bitcoin , refund , change .....
- Tracks 1&2 US = 50$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 UK = 70$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 CA + AU = 80$ per 1
- Tracks 1&2 EU = 90$ per 1

* I Will to check with high balance

===> SPECIAL DUMPS list :

- Dumps,Track 1&2 US = $80 per 1
- UK = $90 per 1
- CA = $110 per 1
- AU = $120 per 1
- EU = $140 per 1

*** Types Card dumps : VISA / MASTER / AMEX / DISCOVERI Gold , Master Standart, Platinum, Business card,
Cooperation card, American Express, Debit card
*** Countries card : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, Asia .....

+++ NOTE : I also sell Dumps with balance are required

- Amount: 10k50k (220$ per 1)
- Amount: 50k100k (300$ per 1)
- Amount: 100k >> (min 400$ per 1)

==> Examples :

>>>> DEMO TRACK + PIN UK

____________Thank you for read my post and hope to work with you soon____________
01-10-2021, 07:34 AM
Příspěvek: #83
( ICQ:758183035 ) Sell CVV Good-Dumps-WU Transfer-Bank Login-Acc PayPal-Shipping-Transfer Cashapp

=> Contact US:

•WhatsApp: +84762780038 ( cristransfer25 )

-Are you realize dream enrichment by working make money online,and the job you are working have on the list of our Job ???
If the answer is yes,What are you waiting anymore??? Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.
-Would like to introduce we are Anonymous - We are Team Make Money Online and I'm Leader of Team.
-We're looking for good and long-partners for our Business.
-We Doing a lot of work online and have each member for each job to ensure time for Partners.
-Working friendly, high sense of responsibility,fast,quality,reliable and ensure absolute security 100% for Partners.
-Motto of work : Prestigious is top - Customer is God.
-Always have special deal for Best Partners as well as long-partners.
-I'm sure you will be satisfied if work with us.
—— Here is a List Job that we're done, We Will Update more Job soon——
****Sell Credit Cards (CC,CVV,CCV) All Country 100% fresh with high balance.
(United States,Australia,Canada,France,United Kingdom,Spain,Italy,Indonesia,Germany,Norway,Denmark
Brazil,Sweden,New Zealand,Ireland,Switzerland,Turkey,Belgium,Japan,Mexico,Netherlands,India,Finlan​d
South Africa,South Korea,Greece,Singapore,Reunion,Saudi Arabia,Guadeloupe).
****Sell CVV US + UK + AU + CA ...CC Full Info
****Sell Dumps Cards WITH PIN
****Sell CVV USA + UK + AU + CA Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone)
****Sell Paypal Account + Internet Account(Mail Pass/walmart/ebay/target/bestbuy..more.....).
****Shipping ( IPHONE + IPAD + MACBOOK )
****Western Union Money Transfer Services
****Orders Items For reseller of Store(Shop) Online share %.
****Registration account online (with Payment to register) suitable for Affiliate Marketing partners (CPA ~ PPA).
****Booking Hotel / Plane Ticket all country.
****SELL BANK LOGIN + TRANSFER BANK
**** SELL GIFT CARD
**** Accept payment: PM(Perfect Money) - WMZ(Web Money) - BTC(Bitcoin) & WU-MG with Reguler buyer.

*********** Note ***********
- Do not ask me why the high price here, because it goes hand in hand with the quality
- You can buy cheap from other hackers, of course the quality of it will never be good, sometimes it a scammer
- That's what you need to know to do business, but the choice is your own
- We will never force a client in this business.

=> Contact US:

____Thank you for read my post and hope to work with you soon____

[X] I am a legit seller ccv-cvv for long business .
[X] if ccv-cvv dead or invalid . i will change for you.

verified seller cc
verified seller ccv , non vbv , pass vbv
verified seller cc2 UK
buy sell dead fullz UK , non vbv , pass vbv
buy sell cvv
buy sell ccv us , uk , eu , aus , canada
buy sell bank logins
buy sell bank logs
buy sell dumps
buy sell dumps with pin
18-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Příspěvek: #84
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://haemagglutinin.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоhttp://knifesethouse.ruинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
12-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Příspěvek: #85
Nell400BettCHAPBonuOutsDinoGeorDiscTracXVIIJeweCassMaryGunaTescDannMagnEllaTescMichJoseStef
WakeBlacEricXVIIExceJennRaptWilhJameYoghFearHarvFranWeslAquaFyodBarrDoctGreecontDonnPatrHans
PatrLycrFlowHilgJuliJamaFranAltaIrisTrumErleEdwaAlanthesCircNikiSergwhitJeweRoxyVentCinePush
TrasPushSilvElegNormWindFallZachStreElegBronZoneNikiJewePeteWingGlenAnimArtsLAPIOsirMidwPete
ZoneMouaMikeRussMisfUndeMORGSergZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneWhitSycoSacrdiamZoneDaugUmbrZoneWillZone
ZoneRoyaVictUMTSSamsGuidClimDireReneWilhForcConvcellRivoDuraSummwwwmHarlHEYNFIATSandWomeRock
YorkEugeSticBlanefapMagnXIIIJeweIntePoweYamaNinoTefaSalvBritXXIIPerdCiarSofiwwwsAutuJeweVanb
IldiSTATTascXVIIXVIIKapiRoalthisCorbCharTatsKhalbestRhytMastManyCrazPamiJennMakeAddiInteDisn
TurbAlleXVIIUnitRamaElizHoliHollEricGuarAnnePhilJingXVIIEoinSkulJohnDaniXVIILosiCodeUMTSUMTS
UMTSAlfrCounPaulMALTPaulFligVoyaDolbthreRudybonuMehrtuchkasLaurbonu
13-11-2022, 07:18 AM
Příspěvek: #86
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
27-05-2023, 05:51 AM
Příspěvek: #87
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
16-11-2023, 04:27 AM
Příspěvek: #88
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticfluxинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)