Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
In the months leading up to the trade that sent wide receiver
14-11-2019, 05:23 AM
Příspěvek: #1
In the months leading up to the trade that sent wide receiver
Antonio Brown from the Steelers to the Raiders David Long Jersey , Brown said several critical things about Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.One instance concerned an interception Roethlisberger threw late in a November loss to the Broncos and the quarterback’s reaction to it. Roethisberger criticized Brown’s route-running and said he should have thrown to JuJu Smith-Schuster, which earned a rebuke from Brown that included his belief that Roethlisberger “feels like he’s the owner” because he wouldn’t take blame for throwing the pass.In an interview with KDKA that is set to air in full Monday evening http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/...ans-jersey , Roethlisberger offered a belated apology for what he said after the loss.“I took some heat and deservedly so for some of the comments on that show and especially towards him,” Roethlisberger said. “I genuinely feel bad about that and I’m sorry. Did I got to far after that Denver game? Probably. … That’s the thing about media and social media Greg Gaines Jersey , As soon as you say ‘sorry’ it only goes so far. You can’t take it back. And I wish I could because if that’s what ruined our friendship and relationship, I’m truly Christian Wilkins Jersey , genuinely sorry about that.”Roethlisberger’s comments came on his weekly in-season radio show and his comments on the show about Steelers matters frequently became fodder for commentary from others around the team. There was word in March that ending the show was under consideration and the way things melted down with Brown last year may be one of the reasons for the change in plans. Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones has missed practice time in recent weeks while being listed on injury reports for a variety of reasons and he’ll add another one to the list this week.Falcons head coach Dan Quinn said that Jones will be out of practice on Wednesday because of a hip injury. Foot and calf injuries as well as an illness have been other recent explanations for Jones’ appearances on the injury report.“We’ve been through this before with him where we’ll take it through the first couple of days and see what it looks like for Friday,” Quinn said http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/m...ter-jersey , via Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com. “I’m encouraged by where he’s at. But until he runs — move and go — you have an injury that’s there that walking doesn’t bother you as much as cutting and turning and jumping for passes and diving like he does. We’ll have to wait a couple of days until we see where he’s really at.”Jones said a couple of weeks ago that he wasn’t interested in shutting things down for the year despite the Falcons being out of playoff contention. Given his importance to the team and the team’s investment in him, it’s fair to wonder if Atlanta feels the same way as the aches and pains keep mounting.
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
12-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Příspěvek: #2
Loving the insights of this blog :)
Love checking out this page :) Btw, I highly recommend this great post to read forum not to mention this try this website profile or take a look at this my link forum along with this go to this website profile and don't forget this check page and finally this try this website page is great too. Also worth mentioning is this useful content website, as well as navigate to this site website and finally this site here profile and always this click here page, as well as description page not to mention this check out your url page or take a look at this have a peek at these guys site along with this straight from the source

https://mastiffmaster.com/how-to-groom-y...llmastiff/
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)