Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Via Adam Beasley of the , tight end Dwayn
05-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Příspěvek: #1
Via Adam Beasley of the , tight end Dwayn
The Dolphins are trying to create a Patriots-like culture Hakeem Butler Jersey , that much is clear.And the first of what figures to be many former Patriots to move to South Florida made it clear upon his arrival that his job is more than catching passes and making blocks. to try to add a presence the Dolphins that they may have lacked in the past.“Obviously, I would like to say that I’m a positive presence in the locker room,” Allen said. “I definitely know how culture is developed and enforced on the players in the locker room. It’s set by the head coach and reinforced by the guys in the locker room. Hopefully I can be an agent of change in that respect.”After hiring coach Brian Flores and a number of assistants with Patriots ties Chris Lindstrom Jersey , the emphasis was clear. Making Allen their first major acquisition (with a two-year, $7 million contract) underscored the plan.The 29-year-old Allen has been a blocker lately, with just 13 receptions the last two years in New England. But he had 80 catches and 15 touchdowns the previous three seasons with the Colts, so there’s a possibility he could become more of a factor in that area.“It’s my hope to go out there and prove that I can be an every-down player http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/...ary-jersey ,” he said. “I think my time around the league has displayed my ability to do things really well.”The Dolphins need all the help they can get, as they try to build something resembling their division rivals. Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton said that he was hoping things would “all feel new and feel different” once the team started to work with new head coach Zac Taylor this week.Another longtime member of the team says that things do feel different after the offseason program got underway on Tuesday. Wide receiver A.J. Green has never played for an NFL head coach other than Marvin Lewis and said that Taylor’s presence carries a different energy, particularly when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.“I think he’s definitely going to be hands-on. That’s good,” Green said Kendall Sheffield Jersey , via the team’s website. “He’s young. It looks like the offense is going to [be] very high flying. We have the talent to be real good. We just have to put everything together … There’s a different energy in this building.”Green added that “it doesn’t look like [Taylor’s] first head coaching job,” so things aren’t as new and different as they could be in Cincinnati.
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)