Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Notes against Working day 4 of Chargers performing exercises camp
31-10-2019, 04:01 AM
Příspěvek: #1
Notes against Working day 4 of Chargers performing exercises camp
Derek Watt, who is not training for the moment specifically working day, instruction up newbie fullback Jeremy Cox. #Chargers pic.twitter.com/mPjd7I2r6ADaniel Popper July 28, 2019Fullback Derek Watt sat out prepare for the moment-specifically working day nonetheless saved himself hectic and thriving as a result of having starter managing back again-grew to become-fullback, Jeremy Cox, toward the facet of the sector for some excess hard work upon a one sled as he transitions into a contemporary position.Philip Rivers in direction of Keenan Allen. (Hesitate until finally the finish for the particular person scouting posting towards Allen.) pic.twitter.com/pw9rRwNBXaDaniel Popper July 28, 2019This is simply just a cute reminder that our WR1 is #goodOne PBU and 2 INTs for Arrion Springs inside of 1-upon-1s, which includes a a single-passed opt for off a tipped ball inside of the stop zone. Innovative exhibiting. #ChargersDaniel Popper July 28, 2019Defensive back again Arrion Springs experienced himself a working day with a few of interceptions through 1-upon-1 with the defensive backs Easton Stick Jersey. His just one-passed interception arrived towards freshly-signed extensive recipient Malachi Dupre.Sam Tevi and Trent Scott even now splitting associates at still left and straight handle https://www.thechargersshop.com/Elijah_Zeise_Jersey-102. Bosa combat Scott improperly off the gain Though Scott was at RT for a would-be sack. #ChargersDaniel Popper July 28, 2019The offensive cope with shuffling proceeds and the final result is as needed. Heck, on your own gotta believe Scott and Tevi will increase at some actuality if they contain in direction of transfer up towards Ingram and Bosa each individual solitary working day which includes this for the foreseeable foreseeable future.All people cross all your palms and rub your rabbit ft since this offensive line is moving toward need to have all the luck, as variables stand.Hunter Henry is heading in direction of be a challenge this calendar year https://www.thechargersshop.com/Chargers...Chargers-4. Specifically built his moment substantial capture of the working day inside of 11s upon a deep cross. #ChargersDaniel Popper July 28, 2019I obtained a ton of flack in opposition to my co-personnel once I instructed them I procured a Hunter Henry jersey a 7 days earlier towards him tearing his ACL previous 12 months. Of program, my routines ended up the initially matter they could possibly pin the blame upon at the period still at this time, I organized in direction of rock that poor boy all year extended considering the fact that he relocating in the direction of be, as Popper area it, “a m****f****** Scenario!”Kyle Wilson precisely blew up Detrez Newsome upon a swing go. Newsome will come up limping. #ChargersDaniel Popper July 28, 2019The just one ounce of unfavorable information stemming in opposition to today coach is this small take note upon functioning back again Detrez Newsome coming up limping immediately after a collision with linebacker Kyle Wilson.Newsome is a complicated guy consequently I striving this doesn add toward a fixed-back again for the more youthful ball provider. I enthusiastic in the direction of view what he can do inside of his moment time with some even more enjoying season upon the horizon.Joey Bosa upon having difficulties for the duration of foot problems in just 2018: don which includes looking at movie in opposition to remaining yr. It was not me.pic.twitter.com/eaTdSarjq6Eric Williams July 28, 2019I relished what Bosa experienced in direction of say inside of his posting-prepare presser with the media. He admitted that he doesn including in direction of check out his movie in opposition to 2018 given that he feels such as that not him out there, understanding he was wounded for greatest of the calendar year.The gentleman continue to experienced 5 sacks within 6 video games and However thinks that he wasn just about anything which include the course he expects himself toward be. He afterwards stated he again in direction of opinion 100%, which includes he did very last preseason, and is hunting ahead towards using a significant 2019 year.Joey Bosa claimed he's astonished with Thomas Davis' engage in and management. The 36-calendar year-aged LB isn't fearful toward get hold of out the star DE: "He offering me crap around not working off the sector, which I don order adequate, hence it favourable. It particularly beneficial toward consist of a chief including that https://www.thechargersshop.com/Jason_Moore_Jersey-104."Gilbert Manzano July 28, 2019My very last be aware of the working day is way too against the fourth-yr defensive close and his angle consequently much upon the Boltsmost current linebacker Patrick Afriyie Jersey, Thomas Davis. He outlined that Davis incorporates stepped instantly within as the chief of the security, even transferring as considerably as toward yell at Bosa if he doesn operate off the marketplace as prompt as he should really.Bosa admits he loves it and thinks “he doesn obtain that enough I stoked in direction of view what impression Davisexistence will include upon this protection shifting in advance.

Junior Seau Jersey

Russell Okung Jersey

Blake Camper Jersey
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)