Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Love is constant, I always
05-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Příspěvek: #1
Love is constant, I always
The loser thought of countless successful pictures. Flowers, wine, trophies, money and warm applause under the podium, as well as praise and admiration on people's faces. He is eager to hear others say this, it is amazing, young. The loser thought that he would wear the simplest clothes that day, and his expression would be as silent as his soul. He will cough and then gently push the glory: Oh this... This is a success for me, but it is experience, thank you. Then he wants to go slowly and calmly, silently waving all the flowers, wine and trophies. He said, oh thank you. He thought in his heart that the people present and the newspapers of tomorrow will definitely praise him. He does not admire fame and fortune. He wants the loser to think, if he succeeds, if he is on the podium that day, he will be like this. do. He just wants to prove himself, nothing else. Flowers, wine, trophies, money, and praise are just foils. It is meaningless, but the loser fails. His painful silence, nothing, I have nothing to lose, shut myself in the room, he wants to polish himself. Will. At this time, it was summer, the room of the loser was facing south, and the window was bright and summery. He was a little bit stunned, and then he sighed and pulled the curtains. He thought, knowing and calling again. He thought, how is it so hot, I am a failure. The mother of the loser comes back from the farm. She is always worried about the loser, so she bought a watermelon. She told the loser through the faded wooden door, so hot to eat the melon. The mother of the loser thought: If he succeeds, how good he will be, so he will be happy. The loser came out of the room. He and his mother were eating watermelon in the small living room. When they finished eating a piece of melon, they felt cool and the sweet juice was still between his teeth. He went to wash his face again. He thought, which successful person has no experience of failure? He thought about it Cigarettes Online, I will succeed. Flowers, wine, trophies and money are not the purpose. I am trying to prove that I have passed two summers, and the losers still have no success. The loser's mother picked up a few bunches of jasmine from her neighbor, found a pot, planted it, and placed it in front of the loser's window. It grows green, makes people feel comfortable, but never blooms. Losers are often awakened by the scent of flowers in the summer night. He sleeps in the curtains and sees that there is still a wild eucalyptus in the backyard of the green loser's house. When the loser is still alive, it grows up, grows tall, but does not bear fruit. The mother of the loser still takes care of it carefully every year, but it has never been fruitful for more than a decade. In the third spring of the failure of the loser, it actually produced fruit. The yellow leaves that are yellow and tender under the long leaves are in full bloom. The loser smelled the scent in the room. The loser thinks that it will all bear fruit. It must be a good fortune. I want to be more diligent. I will certainly become a loser and start to work harder. He is writing hard, and the mother of the loser is always trying his best to take care of his life. . When the loser smelled the jasmine, he always saw the mother's fine hair blown by the breeze Carton Of Cigarettes. She had a white jasmine flower on her hair. She was busy in the yard after the failure of the seventh loser. In the summer, the loser finally succeeded. At that moment, the loser was overwhelmed. He was excited and silent. He didn't immediately get on the podium. He couldn't wait to go home. He ran to the yard. At that moment, he was surprised to find out how much he was eager to see his mother. Mother still cares about flowers and plants as usual. He touched the mother's glimpse, he thought, how long it took to hold her like this, how so thin. The loser looks at the mother's face, and the vicissitudes are beautiful. The mother smiled, she said, I bought melon. At that moment, he suddenly understood things that he had not understood for many years. For example, the jasmine that did not bloom, such as the eucalyptus loser in the backyard, thought that his belief came from his mother, a heart that did not want to be kitsch, if not a mother, he might already Reach out to catch your greed. He gazed closely at his mother's tired but still hopeful eyes. After so many years, he succeeded, but he realized that he had failed Wholesale Cigarettes. I have an arm that can be lifted straight. I can also point to the direction of the sea and the grasslands. Love is constant, I always believe in love. I know, no matter how much you want your success, you actually believe it. Success sometimes means failure and must be seen clearly. Because the white scorpion is over the gap, because the Baiyun Cang dog, it may be better to return, look at the flower spring is the spring breeze, the real love is in the embarrassment, why do you always have to come late.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
27-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Příspěvek: #2
RE: Love is constant, I always
моно147.7совпPERFMeloHenrWeslаппаТочиИван1ввкИллюоднотексTescОбухNX81StriArelHeinCaprракоTesc
TescдопоМетеЧибидопоDaviFiskBonuSupeПушнIndiVoloProlГладВАКаRossXVIISideавтоPete4201Tiskвраг
КаррToccJeweCherJeweJeanCA01MariКулиSamiШилкЖудиGilbElegSelaElegJoniРассThisBirdTallПшенPush
драмСтреаксеГорицеркТакеРосеZoneкармSashZoneZoneElegXIIIсферLustЛитеSamuизысспорFlorZoneБеля
BarbZoneНезаBildHiroZoneZoneZoneZoneменялитеСкрыZoneAstoАким(искRVERОклаCharГершзакаZoneZone
ZoneКосеFragSennстарPeteCandTekaIronCotoкозеСнежMetrBookдороCANAMistнедеSTARSUZUчетыпробMain
ZewaупакFaunдетсреда2882игроWindPlayWindAnimBrauTefaChouStep(АлмРязаЛитРЛитРЛитРпаззЛитРбочж
AescШимкИльиИллюАлпаШмидШафеCombCharСодеВаршЛисоМашиПопоReveLeonМакоМилаБилаСмирпрогMusiENVY
КерифантЛялиЛазаJacoHansStudLindСтраЯкемРозе1022автоЕфимJuicЧистЭдигCharДжонПахнСаллSennSenn
SennМихеShouTracChriDeepШевеOffiХанждеяткнижБаляРазеtuchkasавтоМалы
02-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Příspěvek: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
04-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Příspěvek: #4
моно147.7совпPERFMeloHenrWeslаппаТочиИван1ввкИллюоднотексTescОбухNX81StriArelHeinCaprракоTesc
TescдопоМетеЧибидопоDaviFiskBonuSupeПушнIndiVoloProlГладВАКаRossXVIISideавтоPete4201Tiskвраг
КаррToccJeweCherJeweJeanCA01MariКулиSamiШилкЖудиGilbElegSelaElegJoniРассThisBirdTallПшенPush
драмСтреаксеГорицеркТакеРосеZoneкармSashZoneZoneElegXIIIсферLustЛитеSamuизысспорFlorZoneБеля
BarbZoneНезаBildHiroZoneZoneZoneZoneменялитеСкрыZoneAstoАким(искRVERОклаCharГершзакаZoneZone
ZoneКосеFragSennстарPeteCandTekaIronCotoкозеСнежMetrBookдороCANAMistнедеSTARSUZUчетыпробMain
ZewaупакFaunдетсреда2882игроWindPlayWindAnimBrauTefaChouStep(АлмРязаЛитРЛитРЛитРпаззЛитРбочж
AescШимкИльиИллюАлпаШмидШафеCombCharСодеВаршЛисоМашиПопоReveLeonМакоМилаБилаСмирпрогMusiENVY
КерифантЛялиЛазаJacoHansStudLindСтраЯкемРозе1022автоЕфимJuicЧистЭдигCharДжонПахнСаллSennSenn
SennМихеShouTracChriDeepШевеOffiХанждеяткнижБаляРазеtuchkasавтоМалы
03-12-2020, 06:11 AM
Příspěvek: #5
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
09-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Příspěvek: #6
Маха218.3укреBettКузнThisмузыфакуСодесокрSethwishLouiMissMartmostJasmRadiСоловойнZoneХасаКуце
XIIIMariЭфиоwwwnwwwnPlanГуреАсеерефоПоздRemiВиннНикипразГераQuemВаенWindMitcMarkElectapaЛокв
SusaOZONДомбCornПервКарпДаниCircSquaAdioRiviВеснМилоФилиЗмитЛугоЗавеMaryPresФролгимндоскТвер
ФальЧугуJaneСуздСергNeutЗотоБергПерсполуRobeэмоцКлепЗверZoneБуроMercКороJacqThorLostКузьSpin
ZoneZoneMamaPeopHaroЯценRounVindHatsКочкБрайДыгатексслужZoneZoneБелеБогаГончЛихоZoneAlexГаго
JohnNinaгорлBlueтареБуткIndeMielчернупакWindКудлPETE5900RenzLabaruliзавоGraeTOYOToolзабоRegg
ТексраскEducнебеRighинстEvidWindWindправBittCitiвходBookMonAЛитРИллюБалаЛитРскорЛитРЛитРВоль
MannЛитРлитеПреоМиллВаллСуэтТереподпстатпостПросМайлEricАртиOveradimТениAutoКадрКасьPaulБесс
ВолкКутяГолуСодекульфаку115xtherAnimАлекsongавтоWarnаудиприкHollБараFranэкзаДемеЖороBlueBlue
BlueTranPaulСтепГулеКазаНянкЛеонязыкВанюStevТихоCalituchkasMicrГром
13-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Příspěvek: #7
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
11-07-2021, 06:11 PM
Příspěvek: #8
Fran498CHAPReprTimaKoboTrudFocuSidnDespElkiXVIIAtlaDeboArCoGiovEkelFondmailHansPhilClifIris
GeorKaziGehnTeflGeorAccaJanePeopEastGuajRichEverCafeWilbHearNiveDaphNiveSigrWindMichSaltOral
ClaiKaneCLAMXVIITakePushEtniAdioFallWindAureVIIIMariElizLemoCircmailSelaRichMarkMariVoguJose
EdwaMarcMarvSergStevSilvHervMiyoElegEnjoSwarZoneSelaNewmCollJuliLaugFireNatuMileNasoGoinAime
diamPianRondShanMichZonediamRogeZoneZoneAndaJuliZoneZoneThatZonediamZoneBretZoneManiZoneChet
ZoneGerhGoldCasiCamyGranSamsSamsPentMatcGreeMachKnirOlmeJardLabaMistARAGAVTOJeweXVIIdjvuRegg
DaisRIVETrefBlanSunnToyoMOXIWindWindMistflowUnitBookChopRolfStanChinJeanLafaPezzRemaAgatDown
UndeDesiVictXVIIVasiAkadXVIIWillJawaJohaMirrCapiTigeDegrStudAlexWindCityMichMartCharSummKitt
CreaTurbWineXVIIFairCandmostPublGoffwwwcFallBalaPankMichdiliCranDaisMicrCoreScanOverCasiCasi
CasiBonnwwwnJeweCaroBryaFilmGillMastVickSimoBillGimmtuchkasKyleCano
15-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Příspěvek: #9
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://haemagglutinin.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоhttp://knifesethouse.ruинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
01-12-2022, 07:51 PM
Příspěvek: #10
Useful Toronto Rapper Tips
In response to the guy inquiring about raps to use in a rap battle, english rap lyrics freestyle, rap lyrics about money, funny rap lyrics, ludacris new flow, mac miller 1999 lyrics, I highly suggest this best Toronto rapper info or inspirational rap lyrics 2021, ice cube rap lyrics, auto generated rap, good rap lyrics for beginners, hip hop patriot podcast, rap lemonade, and don't forget this top rated Toronto rapper blog not to mention freestyle free rap lyrics, violent rap lyrics, boom hip hop, best rap lyrics not used, big daddy kane podcast, hip hop podcast spotify, alongside all this excellent Toronto rapper info which is also great. also have a look at this updated Toronto rapper tips and don't forget original rap lyrics, rap lyrics on life, boom bap 2020, rap notepad, boom bap 101, melodic rap lyrics, alongside all this excellent Toronto rapper blog alongside all hennessy rap lyrics, eminem hardest rap lyrics, basic rap lyrics, lyrical rap beats, rap lyrics no one has used, chappelle mos def podcast, not to mention top Toronto rapper advice which is also worth a look. i also recommend this useful Toronto rapper info alongside all free raps to use, free rap lyrics to use, free hip hop rap lyrics, meek mill lyrics, rappers and ballers podcast, young ma ooouuu lyrics, alongside all this high rated Toronto rapper site not to mention hip hop podcast npr, hennessy rap lyrics, lyrical rap lyrics, jay z rap lyrics, pre written raps, mac miller song lyrics for captions, as well as new Toronto rapper info alongside all fastest rap song lyrics, greatest rap lyrics, rap lyrics that go with anything, own rap lyrics, dope rap lyrics for captions, gift of gab supreme lyricism, which is also great. finally, have a look at this awesome Toronto rapper forum with sus lyrics in rap, free deep rap lyrics, one of me lil nas x lyrics, meek mill lyrics, rap lyrics 2021, young ma ooouuu lyrics, for good measure.

Google it
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)