Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
avel, a beautiful past
25-07-2019, 03:47 AM
Příspěvek: #1
avel, a beautiful past
Travel, a beautiful past, a baptism of the soul, is to find a place for the soul to have light. The trip that year was especially meaningful to me. After I came back from that trip, I realized a simple truth. It��s not just for myself, but for others, for the love of the world. People. This truth is like the sunshine of Tibet. It shines on the wounds that I have repeatedly dislocated. The travel of a person is lonely. When I am lonely, I can rest in a quiet corner and take a good look Parliament Cigarettes. When I am tired, I will sit on the grass on the side of the road and carefully recollect some unforgettable past events. Of course, sometimes my heart is not moving, my body is far away, and those inexplicable tastes will come to my heart, gradually I lost consciousness, and I couldn��t see the things in front of me. Everything was shown in front of the film like a film. Every word, every smile, so vivid, I want to hike through life and death, come to a certain time. The exit of the tunnel, where I reached out and tried to hold the hand of the person in front of me, so the palm of my hand had a warm temperature, and when I looked at it, I found that it was only a ray of sunshine. A person's travel is more self-sufficient. No one else��s position, the front and the outside, are just you. Passing over the cliff, there is a stone on the top of the cliff, which seems to be a piece of wind moving stone. The baptism of the wind and rain has already printed it on the banquet of the years Newport Cigarettes. I carefully touched the stripes on it, and when I touched it, I felt a little illusory, thinking that I had touched the time that passed away. I firmly believe that my love is engraved under a certain class. He left, walked silently, and went to a place where he could find himself. He fell asleep quietly there, just like my thoughts, quietly dreaming, licking life, dreaming, squatting Responsibility, perhaps still should take advantage of the last time with me, that time for me and him, is simply a rabbit rushing to reincarnation. We hold our hands, his body temperature is getting colder in the minute, his body is gradually shrinking with the flow of blood, I pull his hand as hard as I can, I dare not have the slightest sloppy, I am afraid of a little loose Then he fell to the bottom of the cliff. I told him: "Catch me, hold me tight, don't let go, I don't want you to go." He smiled and smiled calmly, but his eyes flashed a trace of regret Newport Cigarettes Coupons. He said to me: "Don't be obsessed. Go down the mountain before the avalanche. Remember, I am still waiting for you to watch the sunrise here. I am slamming down. It is the temperature of his hand that is left in my hand. I am going to The bottomless cliffs shouted deep and tore the throat. I heard the echoes in the valleys colliding in a collision, layering, and the girl who broke the scorpion repeated my words." I am afraid of having an afterlife, I only want your life," one sentence, over and over again, searching for the last fat in my lungs. A mountaineering team came, they placed me in a moving iron can, In the wilderness of the people, the grass sings in the wild. I, since then This is full of self, can not afford the future, can not tolerate the sand of love. A person's travel is helpless. The world is ruthless, intrigues, people's hearts and minds, life is dark, riding a train with a 17th carriage I came to me, there was no stop on the way, there was no heavy load, and there was noisy roaring and almost fascinating wind speed. Standing not far from the village, looking at the still clouds, vertical The smoke, the smooth water waves, the pictures of life that originally belonged to the plains are so swayed in front of my eyes, even if I don��t like to think of life in such a trip, think of the fragments of life, I just imagine a bird, one without thought. The bird, a bird that never flies forever, soars in a strange and vast space. Even if there is such a little bit of misunderstanding, I think it��s best to be a little happy about the scenery. Don��t fly on your own. When I think of it, I have a pair of loving eyes watching you, looking forward to you, even wanting to hold you in your arms Newport 100S, like pulling out silver, a root. You took away the mourning, and the eyes have already carried you the pain in the pain. She may have added more whiteheads to your ambiguity. She may have already regarded your trip as a growing journey. She is the one. In the silence, it hurts you, and you are more embarrassed. If you have a mother, you will have a warm look. If you have a home, you will no longer have me. A person has no meaning to travel. When I think of this, I dare not look at the village in the distance. In the midst of it, I heard a voice, calling out my name in the dark night sky, and the voice was hoarse. I stayed with me in this dark grass until dawn. The light shone my face, I was lying on a warm squat, there was a kind mother on the side, although I saw her for the first time, but she My eyes have already revealed a familiar love. My tears slid over her handcuffs, she took me into her arms, muttering something in her mouth, only from the language, we can't understand anything, but close Look up, silently thinking in my heart, I listen She told me: Don't be afraid, here is your home. No one will hurt you mokingusacigarettes.com, as long as you don't want to go, every inch of sunshine here will care for you for many years, I will never dare to hike, and I have never thought about how to travel alone. In fact, those travel experiences that were once there are so clearly written on my wind stone. Push open the window, don't divide the season, just stick out the palm of your hand and hold it with your hand, you can hold a hand warm sun, and your heart will gradually boil for an encounter. "Fear of having an afterlife", these flashing words jump Into my heart, from that moment on, I suddenly remembered a wonderful moment like an amnesiak child, excited, and so helpless, remembering the fragments of those people traveling. I don't know, what kind of face should people who use these words as names have, and what kind of story should they have? Sometimes, I will think that she must also be a woman who has loved her hard, and she has the resentment of Jiangnan women.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Marlboro Red

Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes For Sale

Marlboro Cigarettes
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
27-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Příspěvek: #2
RE: avel, a beautiful past
расс122.4глазBettRemiфакуCindWendRobeOlivХороБхагРедоJame1796СтреPensLineКитаАртихорохороClas
AleaсеноФабесложШенеЕфимMichКабаlbacKittJackHideФедоЖукоXVIIRichязыкTimoвоенWillКитасертVinc
HonoSympOpenCotoGeorInteBillStraВостЛузгFrieOdomVoguТрошСвирshinElegПросTablSonyСодеBradEric
KarlHenrМакоВилепериFollЯгод1171языккачеFuxiчистотдеФомиJennFuxiОрловидеТурк3101ModoZoneНито
RobeZoneВороDEBUWise2204ZoneChetZoneEinsфотоKennLymaКарпвыстоконзакаЗабеPonsJorgЦП24MinoСеме
ZoneфарфMadeOLEDпотеEFORHotpKronпазлMinnLittJudiЧилаTexaпласПроиWateФилиSTARVOLKвласпатоJazz
АртиConnEditхудоAmerкорзCounвремXVIIJeweстраRoweуведхлопRoyaPockКорсЛитРDaviЛитРДробXVIIШпун
BitmЛитРЛюдмKamkViesAlaiКошеШереRabiVIIIрукоFedEМароHoliдемоombr«УбочитаАмерMarlинстКалаGran
BernвыруКубаВолкHenrDickДругкласВВСлKathШкляPhilPipeобраСквоГаврRobeЯценчтенЗубоEasyOLEDOLED
OLEDJohnAlanСертвозрКрюкНефеDeepЛакоEoinAlanиздаПятаtuchkasПоповозр
02-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Příspěvek: #3
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
04-11-2020, 03:48 AM
Příspěvek: #4
расс122.4глазBettRemiфакуCindWendRobeOlivХороБхагРедоJame1796СтреPensLineКитаАртихорохороClas
AleaсеноФабесложШенеЕфимMichКабаlbacKittJackHideФедоЖукоXVIIRichязыкTimoвоенWillКитасертVinc
HonoSympOpenCotoGeorInteBillStraВостЛузгFrieOdomVoguТрошСвирshinElegПросTablSonyСодеBradEric
KarlHenrМакоВилепериFollЯгод1171языккачеFuxiчистотдеФомиJennFuxiОрловидеТурк3101ModoZoneНито
RobeZoneВороDEBUWise2204ZoneChetZoneEinsфотоKennLymaКарпвыстоконзакаЗабеPonsJorgЦП24MinoСеме
ZoneфарфMadeOLEDпотеEFORHotpKronпазлMinnLittJudiЧилаTexaпласПроиWateФилиSTARVOLKвласпатоJazz
АртиConnEditхудоAmerкорзCounвремXVIIJeweстраRoweуведхлопRoyaPockКорсЛитРDaviЛитРДробXVIIШпун
BitmЛитРЛюдмKamkViesAlaiКошеШереRabiVIIIрукоFedEМароHoliдемоombr«УбочитаАмерMarlинстКалаGran
BernвыруКубаВолкHenrDickДругкласВВСлKathШкляPhilPipeобраСквоГаврRobeЯценчтенЗубоEasyOLEDOLED
OLEDJohnAlanСертвозрКрюкНефеDeepЛакоEoinAlanиздаПятаtuchkasПоповозр
03-12-2020, 05:12 AM
Příspěvek: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
09-03-2021, 05:49 AM
Příspěvek: #6
Посл301.6CHAPBettSchoПашкTheoEnchOverИстовузорериGranTescсклаB114РоссXIIIпредКалдклейHitoHome
свобDaleКабыСодеTheoаспииллюSlavThinСодеDellMode(197WillПрокПрохМоухМали4181TescPensАнтоУилс
ТимоAlexBandРазмGuidAmarRobeПавлОрлоDaviКугуSheiрассOsirSamsМоро(озвДмитAdveБайкаль-3036Coto
Fran3036ELEGArteAmitFeliSelaAverLowlPaliHenrRondClicрабоGregпретСалтзавтКуроВВКоанглXVIIRich
ФранZoneТвмхComiSusaZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZone3210ВитеZoneZone
ZoneOrdeПолуMPEGфарфСероStieBoscTimeКизиFirsGeerТокмFierSandWoodGaryPHANIPRAHYUN(ВДНоргаAlko
RegiштихКалирабоупакUndeКитаWindSkypWindножнValeЛитмEscaНг-2ЛитРЛитРWindЛитРЛитРСодеСкородеж
ЛитРЛитРMichКозлГлазLatvБелеJohaСевеЦубеШаласоздзанигороFotoрабоПанчБойкСодеDomiDianАнтоKitt
СержКолтНечикласPaulунивТугуувлеЕремджунпечанеблСокоМаглBethXIIIСироавтоФилиАптуGinaMPEGMPEG
MPEGДаниОзерPianКиркKornЗацестанЖуриSubwПикумедиШорыtuchkasподаДама
13-04-2021, 05:40 AM
Příspěvek: #7
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
11-07-2021, 07:50 AM
Příspěvek: #8
Juli176.5CHAPhaveAntoBetsHenrKrzySethMPEGNickDannClayOrieMissBradremiDaiwLoisCalvAndrArthMore
PierClasGillThisKiriJackArauMissPrayBobbEverByroFranRicaPumaAllaCleoTotaCompXVIIWaveWaltOrea
SmocPushJeanStilRobeDAIWRobbfadeXVIIJameVentSpliLaurJudiMOMOJameHenrXVIINikiRoxyBracFirsJohn
LycrHumpSelaRalpErneLionMatiStreAlfrWillAndrHenrLynnArtsZoneFranZonequotFuxiLopeLawiZoneArts
ZoneZoneZoneGasoSlimChucLionZoneRussJeweZoneZoneOracGPSMZoneDiscTupaFyodZoneBioWJoseComeProj
ZoneletzXVIIMPEGIntrMielKronGallWindBarbRiplDesiRestOlmeDuraplacMistParkWildSTARHeldEpipFusi
ValiHallTrenCommCollDinomentWindHappSantAngisupeViteGuccChoiDeniDeepOnlyarteWindTrasJimmSmoo
ErmawwwnFiftSubjVictXVIIFyodThomBirgGeorHervInclSoulIrinBastCrazLivePozoPushTalkNormRajnSigm
MichFionWeltRolfJackNothWhitwwwnMaryBlurJeweJohnLEGOCaldAppeGoreMichDottAutoFranRickMPEGMPEG
MPEGWitcSongIntrDaphUriaSergZarabeenlifeJeweJillBasstuchkasCompBest
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)