Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nflcardinalsauthoritystore.com/]Arizona
14-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Příspěvek: #1
Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nflcardinalsauthoritystore.com/]Arizona
Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .com) - James Harden poured in 30 points and led a long-distance barrage that carried the Houston Rockets to a 113-99 win over the slumping Brooklyn Nets. The Rockets rolled to their fourth consecutive victory on the strength of a 16-of-40 display from 3-point range, with Harden knocking down 4-of-7 attempts from beyond the arc and Trevor Ariza going 3-of-5 in a 12-point effort. Donatas Motiejunas contributed 18 points and 11 rebounds to the triumph, with Josh Smith chipping in 13 points off the bench for Houston. Brooklyn dropped its season-high sixth straight despite a big game from Mason Plumlee, who tallied a career-high 24 points on 10-of-11 shooting and pulled down 10 rebounds. Jarrett Jack and Bojan Bogdanovic each finished with 13 points in defeat. Every game the turnovers are hurting us and the missed shots are hurting us, said Nets head coach Lionel Hollins, whose team committed 16 giveaways. If youre not putting up 95, 100 shots, every turnover matters. Every missed shot matters. Nets forward Kevin Garnett played just four-plus minutes before being ejected for an altercation with Dwight Howard with 7:53 left in the first quarter. Howard received a technical foul for the incident. Houston started out red-hot, hitting its first seven shots en route to jumping out to a 23-14 lead. Tempers were heated as well, as Howard and Garnett were tangled underneath the basket during one stage of the stretch when the Brooklyn veteran tossed the ball at Howards direction after the All-Star center gave him a mild shove. The two then stepped towards one another, with Garnett delivering a head butt to Howards jaw and the latter retaliating with an open right hand to the face before both players were ultimately restrained. In the good old days, that was a play-on. Now, they throw people out, said Rockets head coach Kevin McHale of the skirmish. I didnt think it was a big deal. After order was restored, Houston was up by as many as 11 in the first quarter and owned a 37-28 advantage at periods end behind Hardens 15 points. The Nets cut into the deficit in the second, putting forth an 11-3 run to pull within 50-48 on a trey from Joe Johnson. However, the Rockets ended the half on an 8-2 spurt and took a 60-52 lead into the break following a Harden triple. Houston extended the margin in the third quarter with a strong showing from the perimeter. Motiejunas and Harden stroked back-to-back 3-pointers early in the frame to increase the lead to 68-54, and the margin later swelled to 18 after triples from Harden and Smith were part of a 7-2 stretch that made the score 86-68 in the stanzas final minute. The Rockets were in front by as much as 23 points several times in the fourth quarter, the last at 104-81 midway through the period before Brooklyn scored eight straight to close the gap. Game Notes Brooklyn went just 5-of-21 on 3-point attempts ... Harden ended 9-of-13 from the field, while Motiejunas made eight of his 11 shots ... The Nets played their third straight game without point guard Deron Williams, sidelined by a fractured rib ... Houston had won 14 straight in the series prior to a 105-96 loss in Brooklyn on April 1 of last season. Sam Bradford Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. Andre Smith Jersey . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. http://www.nflcardinalsauthoritystore.co...ls-Jersey/ . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is well known to rest his aging players without consideration of the strength of his opponent or the size of the stage. So when the Spurs visited the White House on Monday to celebrate last years NBA title, President Barack Obama couldnt help opening with a joke. I was considering having the vice president cover these remarks so I could stay fresh for the State of the Union, Obama said to laughter. But I decided I actually wanted to meet them. Said Popovich later: What I want to remind the president about, if I might, with all due respect -- when I sit stars, I get fined. He doesnt. Obama poked fun at Popovichs reputation for being curt with the press, saying, I want the coach to know that he is not contractually obligated to take questions after the first quarter of my remarks. The president, a famous fan of the Chicago Bulls, said its never easy celebrating another teamm at the White House, but admitted its hard to dislike the Spurs. Justin Pugh Jersey. He poked fun of their age, singling out star Tim Duncans graying hair and saying theres a reason why the uniform is black and silver, and he praised their roster, calling them the U.N. of basketball teams. Obama said the Spurs -- who have won five titles in the past 16 years, all under Popovich -- always find a way to put together the best teams, finding players from all over the globe. They want everybody on the court, he said. They think everybody has worth. They find folks who didnt have a chance someplace else and suddenly they figure out a way to make them shine as part of a team. And in that sense, theyre a great metaphor for what America should be all about. The Spurs posed for pictures with the president and gave him a No. 1 jersey with POTUS (President of the United States) written on the back. They are in town to play the Wizards on Tuesday. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)