Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
LONDON, Ont. [url=http://www.cheapthunderjerseyschina.com/]Authentic Thunder Jerseys[
12-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Příspěvek: #1
LONDON, Ont. [url=http://www.cheapthunderjerseyschina.com/]Authentic Thunder Jerseys[
LONDON, Ont. Authentic Thunder Jerseys . - Michael Giugovaz stopped 44 shots and four different players scored twice for London as the Knights hammered the visiting Guelph Storm 11-1 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League action.Christian Dvorak, Matt Rupert, Owen MacDonald and Michael McCarron had a pair of goals apiece for the Knights (11-6-0), who extended their win streak to seven games, while Dvorak and Rupert tacked on three assists each for five-point outings.Mitchell Marner scored once and set up three more for London as Tait Seguin and Aaron Berisha added the others.Chadd Baumann scored the lone goal for the Storm (8-6-1).Justin Nicholls started in net for Guelph but was pulled after allowing four goals on 17 shots in 30:35 of play. Bradley VanSchubert stopped just 10-of-17 shots in relief.The Knights went 2 for 3 on the power play while the Storm failed to score on two chances with the man advantage.---ICEDOGS 5 OTTERS 2St. Catharines, Ont. — Brent Moran stopped 38 shots as Niagara handed Erie its first regulation-time loss of the season.Blake Siebenaler, Graham Knott, Cody Payne, Johnny Corneil and Hayden McCool supplied the offence for the IceDogs (3-13-0).Kyle Petit and Kurtis MacDermid scored for the Otters (13-1-1) while Connor McDavid failed to pick up a point for the first time this season.---PETES 2 BATTALION 1PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — Matthew Mancina stopped 44 shots and Stephen Nosad broke a 1-1 deadlock with six seconds remaining in regulation as the Petes slipped past North Bay.Nick Ritchie also scored for Peterborough (5-6-3), which won its third game in a row.Brenden Miller scored for the Battalion (8-3-4) while Jake Smith made 31 saves in defeat.---SPITFIRES 4 ATTACK 2WINDSOR, Ont. — Alex Fotinos kicked out 28 shots as the Spitfires doubled up Owen Sound.Trevor Murphy, Jamie Lewis, Aaron Luchuk and Cristiano DiGiacinto found the back of the net for Windsor (6-8-1).Zach Nastasiuk had a pair of goals for the Attack (8-4-4), who got a 24-save outing from Jack Flinn.--- Paul George Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Womens Thunder Jerseys . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. http://www.cheapthunderjerseyschina.com/...on-jersey/ . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St.Manchester City managed to come away from the first leg of their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid with a clean sheet and Paul Dickov thinks they are in a strong position ahead of the return match in Madrid. Dickov has been impressed with the way City have transformed their performances in Europe after failing to get past the round of 16 in their last four attempts.I thought it was a really good result for City last night, Dickov told Sky Sports News HQ. City have been guilty in previous seasons of being a little bit naive in Europe, maybe going a bit too gung-ho. Against Real Madrid last night it was imperative they kept a clean sheet and going over to the Bernabeu next week I really do fancy City to score with the players theyve got in their team.Real Madrid were unlucky not to score but City and England goalkeeper Joe Hart was in fine form - keeping Pepe out from just six yards from what looked like a certain goalscoring opportunity.Hes been outstanding, he made two world-class saves last night and I have said before I regard Joe as one of the three or four best keepers in the world, Dickov said. Bale and Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart shake hands at the final whistle The ex-City forward is confident his old side can progress and has tipped them to come up against future manager Pep Guardiola and Bayern Munich in the final, saying its written in the stars. Shawn Kemp Jersey. If you look at Citys results in Europe this season, the five away games theyve had I think theyve scored 10 goals so that just shows you the way the way they set up away from home, hitting teams on the counter attack - it really suits how they play, Dickov added.If City can be nice and solid, the likes of Yaya Toure and Kevin De Bruyne, whos been in great form, and obviously Sergio Aguero are a real threat. The one thing I can see City doing is scoring and I really fancy them and I think its written in the stars for a Bayern Munich and Manchester City final.Manuel Pellegrini will be aware his side must keep an eye on their league form as they look to secure their place in the top four this Sunday when they play an in-form Southampton, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Hart: City can do it Kompany: Pressure on Real City and Real share stalemate Missed chance for City? Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)