Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Antonio Di Natale scored a hat trick to help Udinese draw 3-3 against Sampdoria in it
12-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Příspěvek: #1
Antonio Di Natale scored a hat trick to help Udinese draw 3-3 against Sampdoria in it
Antonio Di Natale scored a hat trick to help Udinese draw 3-3 against Sampdoria in its last Serie A match on Saturday, then announced he was going back on his decision to retire this year. Tarvarius Moore Jersey . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. "Lets hope I continue like this. "At the start of the season, the whole team struggled to do what wed been able to in three years together. But you weigh things up at the end, and I still got 17 goals in the league." Stefano Okaka headed Sampdoria into an early lead, but Di Natale levelled with a magnificent free kick into the top near corner, and the former Italy striker side-footed in Roberto Pereyras cross in the 33rd after good work by his teammate. The match changed in two second-half minutes. First Eder beat the offside trap to roll Okakas through ball past Udinese goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic, before Roberto Soriano gave Samp the lead from a tight angle. Di Natale completed his hat trick in bizarre fashion two minutes from time after Sampdoria substitute Pawel Wszolek sent a backpass from the halfway line straight to the Udinese forward for his 193rd Serie A goal. Fred Warner 49ers Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonlin...RS-JERSEY/ . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- It was a long time coming, but Alfredo Simon got his first win of the second half Simon pitched seven strong innings to earn his first win in eight starts since the All-Star break and Todd Frazier homered as the Cincinnati Reds held on for a 5-3 win over the Atlanta Braves on Sunday. Simon (13-8), who was 0-5 since pitching in the All-Star Game, opened with six shutout innings before yielding a run in the seventh. He allowed five hits with one walk and six strikeouts over seven innings. "Simon was ahead in the count and was able to use his whole complement of pitches," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "There are times when a pitcher is throwing with the same velocity but it doesnt feel like it. He tries to manufacture more. Today, he just executed his pitches." Simon decided that location was more important and made the adjustment. "I knew I had to keep the ball down and that was big for me," Simon said. Manny Parra and Jumbo Diaz pitched the eighth. Logan Ondrusek allowed Evan Gattiss 20th homer leading off the ninth and Jonathan Broxton gave up Jason Heywards RBI single before coaxing Justin Upton into grounding into a base-loaded forceout for his seventh save for the Reds, who salvaged a split of the four-game series after dropping the first two games. The Reds have won back-to-back games for the first time since winning three straight against Cleveland August 5-7. The Braves hadnt lost two straight games since Aug. 11-12 against the Dodgers. "You dont turn your nose up at any win," Price said. "We played good baseball the first seven innings. We need to focus on playing good baseball the rest of the season. What happens, happens." The Reds strung together five hits -- as many as they totalled in their 1-0 win on Saturday -- and scored three runs -- one more than their combined total in their previous three games -- to break up a scoreless tie in the fourth. After Ryan Ludwick came up with a bases-loaded sacrifice fly, Brayan Pena and Zack Cozart added RBI singles while sending Aaron Harang to his first loss in four career starts against his former team. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey. Jay Bruces single in the inning was a ground ball that Freddie Freeman fielded but firstbase was not covered. "Something as small as covering first base, which Ive done thousands of times in my career," Harang said. "The one time I dont do it, the inning unravels. If I cover first, the next guy flies out to right field and the innings over." UP NEXT Braves: After Atlantas day off on Monday, LHP Alex Wood makes his second start of the season against the Mets in the opener of a three-game series at New York. Reds: After Cincinnatis day off on Monday, RHP Johnny Cueto starts against the Cubs on Tuesday trying to get back on track after seeing a personal seven-game winning streak snapped at St. Louis on Wednesday. TRAINERS ROOM Braves: SS Andrelton Simmons didnt start on Sunday as manager Fredi Gonzalez kept his promise to give a regular the day off, which will mean two days of rest for Simmons with Mondays break in the schedule. Reds: RHP Homer Bailey, on the disabled list since August 16 with a strained right forearm, has increased his exercise program, but he has not resumed throwing, manager Bryan Price said. "Theres been improvement from where he was," Price said. ITS A HIT The Reds had five hits in the fourth inning off Aaron Harang. The Reds has a total of 12 hits in the first three games of the series and no more than five in any of them. OLD MATES Since leaving the Reds following the 2010 season, Aaron Harang made three starts against the Reds with three different teams and had a 2-0 record. Harang is one of four active pitchers to win 10 or more games with four different teams. WARMING UP Jason Heyward extended his hitting streak to six games, the teams longest since Justin Uptons 13-game streak was stopped on Saturday. PINBALL WIZARD Gattiss home run in the ninth bounced off the top of the wall. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)