Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
INDIANAPOLIS (5-3) at NEW YORK GIANTS (3-4)Monday, 8:30 p. [url=http://www.packerssho
05-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Příspěvek: #1
INDIANAPOLIS (5-3) at NEW YORK GIANTS (3-4)Monday, 8:30 p. [url=http://www.packerssho
INDIANAPOLIS (5-3) at NEW YORK GIANTS (3-4)Monday, 8:30 p. Kevin King Jersey .m. ET, ESPNOPENING LINE — Colts by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — Indianapolis 6-2, New York 3-4SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 8-6LAST MEETING —Colts beat Giants 38-14, Sept. 19, 2010LAST WEEK — Colts lost to Steelers 51-34; Giants had bye, lost to Cowboys 31-21 on Oct. 19AP PRO32 RANKING — Colts No. 7, Giants No. 22COLTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (1), RUSH (13), PASS (1).COLTS Defence — OVERALL (15), RUSH (9), PASS (21).GIANTS OFFENSE — OVERALL (23), RUSH (15), PASS (24).GIANTS Defence — OVERALL (27), RUSH (22), PASS (25).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — No longer Manning Bowl; Colts are Andrew Lucks team. He threw for 400 yards and three touchdowns last week and has passed for at least 300 yards in six straight games, surpassing Peyton Manning (2009) for longest streak in Colts history. ... Game marks return of RB Ahmad Bradshaw and WR Hakeem Nicks. Bradshaw, who played six seasons with Giants, leads NFL running backs with six TD catches. ...WR Reggie Wayne needs five receptions to surpass Hall of Famer James Lofton (14,004) for No. 8 all-time. ...WR T.Y. Hilton has four 100-yard games in past five. ...TE Dwayne Allen has TD catches in five of last six games. ...LB Bjoern Werner has four sacks and forced fumble in last four games. ... Eli Manning has won his last two starts at home, completing 40 of 58 for 434 yards, four TDs and no interceptions. ...WR Rueben Randle has nine touchdown receptions in last 12 home games. ...Rookie WR Odell Beckham Jr. has three TDs in his first three games. ...TEs Larry Donnell and Daniel Fells each has four TD catches. ...DE Jason Pierre-Paul had two sacks against Dallas two weeks ago. ...CB Prince Amukamara has interceptions in three of last five games.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFLx LaDarius Gunter Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Clay Matthews Jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. http://www.packersshopfootball.com/packe...ue-jersey/ . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning.PHILADELPHIA -- Nick Foles will be back at quarterback for the Eagles when they play the Raiders on Sunday. Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Rookie Matt Barkley will be Foles backup vs. Oakland (3-4). Eagles coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Wednesday after watching Foles take part in Tuesdays practice. "Nick did really well," Kelly said. "I know he was cleared, but just because he was cleared, we (still) really needed to see him. I hadnt really had a chance to visit with him, so to get to watch him on the field, I was really happy with the way Nick practiced." Philadelphia (3-5) is still just one game out of first place in the NFC East. "Thats one of the good things about practicing Tuesday is that you can kind of get a chance to get your eyes on people who have been out," Kelly said. "Nick is going to be our starter this week and hell take the reps with the ones." Foles, a third-round pick in 2011 out of the University of Arizona, suffered the concussion in the second half of a 17-3 loss to the Dallas Cowboys Oct. 20. He started that game in place of Vick, who was out with his first hamstring injury. Vick, who missed two games, returned last week and started in a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants, but re-injured the hamstring and left in the first half. Barkley has relieved Foles, against Dallas, and Vick, against New York. "Mikes hamstring is the same as it was," Kelly said. "We dont see him being able to go tthis week. Dave Robinson Jersey. " Foles has appeared in five games this season, two as a starter, and has completed 52 of 90 passes for 622 yards with six touchdowns. He has not thrown an interception, and has a 101.3 rating. Foles came off the bench for Vick in a win over the Giants at the Meadowlands, and threw for 197 yards and two touchdowns in a 36-21 win. A week later, he started and completed 22 of 31 passes for 296 yards and three touchdowns in a 31-20 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that earned him NFC Offensive Player of the Week honours. In his most recent start against Dallas, though, he suffered through a miserable 11-for-29, 80-yard effort before the concussion knocked him out of the game. "I just did not play well," Foles said. "Theres no reason. I just did not play well. Its going to make be better. Im going to get better because of it." In his rookie year, Foles started six games in place of an injured Vick and played to a rating of 79.1. He completed 161 of 265 passes for 1,699 yards with six touchdowns and five interceptions. "I feel very confident," Foles said. "Same confidence I had after the Tampa Bay game. You feel emotions, you are human. You play bad, you let everyone down." Kelly has that same confidence in his quarterback. "Thats one of the things I love about Nick, theres resiliency to him," Kelly said. "I know Nick didnt play well in the Dallas game. He understands that. Nick wasnt the only one who didnt play well against Dallas. "Ive seen Nick play well. Ive got a ton of confidence in Nick." Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)