Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet.
25-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Příspěvek: #1
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet.
WASHINGTON -- The king of Canadian tennis isnt ready to give up his throne just yet. Joshua Kimmich Germany Jersey . Milos Raonic delivered a strong message Sunday with a workmanlike 6-1, 6-4, win against countryman Vasek Pospisil in an anti-climactic Citi Open final in Washington, D.C. The match marked the first all-Canadian final in ATP history and took just 67 minutes to complete. "It gives me a lot of confidence," said Raonic, who earned his first ATP title of 2014 and will rise one spot in the latest ATP rankings and match his career-high of No. 6 in the world. "Ive always said that hard courts are by far my favourite, and having done as well I did on clay and grass (this year), it got me really excited about this week. For that to be my showing right away this week was great." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., was nearly perfect in his first tournament since a semifinal run at Wimbledon. As the second seed in Washington, Raonic did not drop a set all week thanks largely to what the 13th-seeded Pospisil called "the best serve in the game right now." Raonic won 92 per cent of his first serve points in Sundays final and faced just one break point against in beating Pospisil for the second time in as many ATP meetings. Raonic also beat Pospisil in three sets in the semifinals of last years Rogers Cup in Montreal. "It was a combination of him playing very well and my being very heavy legged," said Pospisil, who spent more than 3 1/2 hours on court Saturday after his quarter-final match from Friday was delayed by rain. "I ran out of gas a little bit, it took me a while to get into the match, but credit to him, he played very well." Pospisil, from Vancouver, was playing in his first career ATP final. The 24-year-old is experiencing an incredible in-season turnaround, having reached at least the quarter-finals in four of his last five events, just months after a nagging back injury contributed to an eight-match losing streak from February through May. Pospisil will rise from 36th to 28th in the ATP world rankings. "It was a positive week for me," he said. "I couldnt expect too much out of myself today just given the 24 hours that I had with the day before. But it was a very positive week, (including) a top-5 win," against world No. 5 Tomas Berdych which eliminated the tournaments top seed. There was a definite Canadian feel surrounding Sundays final with fans sporting Canadian flags, pins and jerseys on the grounds of the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center in Washington. "Its not just here," Raonic said. "With my doing as well as I have, and (Eugenie Bouchard) and Vasek and many more, its something where that kind of atmosphere has been more consistent following us around the world. Its nice to see that." The maiden all-Canadian final was the latest milestone for Tennis Canada and it just happened to take place on the eve of the countrys marquee tennis event, the Rogers Cup. Earlier this year at Wimbledon, Raonic became the first Canadian male to reach a Grand Slam semifinal, while Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., was the first Canadian to compete in a Grand Slam final. "It feels like theres history being made all the time," said Pospisil, who teamed with American Jack Sock to win the gentlemens doubles title at Wimbledon. "As a Canadian, I feel like Im hearing it all the time, whether it was at Wimbledon with Genie Bouchard or Milos, so yeah, its nice. But for me, I was thinking more that it was my first final (Sunday) which was great. But yeah, it was nice to be a part of." Raonic and Pospisil also posed with a Canadian flag for a pre-match photo on stadium court. Soon after, Raonic went to work, breaking Pospisil in the opening game of the match, and twice more in the 28-minute opening set. "It was great the way I started," Raonic said. "I couldnt have asked for more. I had a chance to break in every single game in the first set and then I continued to play solid after that. All in all, a very good performance in an important moment for me." The second set was more competitive with the crowd rallying behind Pospisil to force a decisive third set, as both players held serve through the first nine games. Raonic eventually broke with Pospisil serving to stay in the match at 4-5. Raonic clinched the win with a cross court backhand winner. "This one is different," Raonic said of his sixth career hard court title. "Now I go into every tournament, as I have for the past few weeks and months, believing I can win every tournament. In 2012 and 2013, it sort of had to be the right tournament for me. Now I feel like I can win any and every tournament." The next opportunity comes at the Rogers Cup in Toronto, where Sundays historic final from Washington aired on screens across the campus of York University. "History is being made," said Rogers Cup tournament director Karl Hale in Toronto. "As Canadians, were all very patriotic as we see with hockey and things like that. On the site here, for example, everybodys talking about that match, including the players. Its good to see Vasek come back after some injuries. Thats really exciting. And also for Canadians to see them on TV all the time and now we have two players in the final, its just amazing." NOTES: Gabriela Dabrowski from Ottawa won her first career WTA title at the Citi Open on Saturday. Dabrowski partnered with Shuko Aoyama of Japan to win the womens doubles championship. Thomas Muller Germany Jersey . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. Custom Germany Soccer Jerseys . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. http://www.germanynationalshop.us/Max-Kr...ey-Soccer/ . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency.Whered they play? Met CenterWhen they were active? 1967-93Playoff appearances: 17Stanley Cup Victories: 0Teams overall record: 2062 GP – 758 W- 970 L - 334 T (.449 winning percentage)Most goals: Brian Bellows 342Most assists: Neal Broten 547Most points: Neal Broten 796Notable players: Neal Broten (1980-93), Brian Bellows (1982-92), Dino Ciccarelli (80-89), Bobby Smith (1978-1993), Craig Hartsburg (1979-89), Brad Maxwell (1977-87), Mike Modano (1989-93) Tim Young (75-83), Fred Barrett (70-83), Gilles Meloche (1978-85), Cesare Maniago (1967-75) and John Casey (97-93).Best Jersey: To me the North Stars logo and colors were classic, like these jerseys the North Stars wore from 1981-88.(Image via NHL Uniforms) Worst Jersey: While I dont think the jerseys are particularly ugly, the fact the North Stars new 1991 logo foreshadowed its impending move puts these North Stars jerseys in this grouping.(Image via NHL Uniforms)Best goalie masks:Jon Casey:(Image via Third String Goalie)Gilles Meloche(Image via THC Vintage Mask)Cesare Maniago(Image via Third String Goalie)Best moustache: Dennis Maruk(Image via The Hockey Legendz)Best/Worst mullet: Mike Modano (Image via Third String Goalie)Did you know? The teams biggest margin of victory in a single game in franchise history was 13 goals when the North Stars defeated the Winnipeg Jets 15-2.(Image via Sarasota Herald-Tribune)Do they have a goal song? Yes. Like many teams they used Gary Glitters Rock and Roll.Biggest fight: Check out this sweet brawl between the Bruins and North Stars.The announcement of the teams impending move:Plus the final minute for the North Stars at the Met Center:Last game: April 15, 1993. The Detroit Red Wings defeated the Minnesota North Stars 5-3.Captain: Mark Tinordi(Image via Classic Auctions)Whyd the move? The team had poor attendance, they couldnt secure a new arena and owner Norm Green was facing an ultimatum from his wife to move the team after a sexual assault lawsuit. After failing to move the team to Anaheim, the NHL said Green could move his team wherrever he wanted. Joshua Kimmich Jersey. He eventually moved to Dallas where the team became the Stars.Check out the video of their opening ceremonies..What does a former player have to say?Todd Elik(Image via Trading Card DB)What was it like to play in Minnesota?It was great; its a hockey town. High school hockey is big there. They were great fans.What was your North Stars experience like?I got traded there from L.A. and they just went to the finals the year before against Pittsburgh, so I was coming into a team that was kind of the same. I was just trying to find my role it was great because they had a lot of great players there.What were some of your best experiences playing there?Getting to play on a line for quite a bit with Mike Modano. Played with some great players in Dave Gagner and Ulf Dahlen. What was it like to play with Modano when he was entering his prime?It was fun. I mean just watching him fly. To be a teammate of his was great because he was such a great player and great guy. I also got to play with a great scorer in Brian Bellows.What did you think when the team moved to Dallas?I felt sorry for the city and for the fans because they wanted and expected the team to stay. You could actually feel it, you could sense that they were going to move because of the rumblings and rumors and the way things were going. The fans werent coming as much and you could just sense it.Do you think it was bizarre that a crazy hockey market like Minnesota had trouble drawing in fans?It was strange. High school and college hockey was so big and now with the Wild in the NHL. I have no answer, it was weird. The Met was a great stadium and it probably had the best ice.What do you think playing with the North Stars taught you for the rest of your career?Be good defensively because [coach] Bob [Gainey] wanted that. He made me a good all around player and defensively sound. He let me use my creativity and I took advantage of that.Previous #TBTsAtlanta ThrashersHartford WhalersCalifornia Golden SealsColorado RockiesQuebec Nordiques Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
25-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Příspěvek: #2
Top Rated Spiritual Gift Details
For the people talking about spiritual fine jewelry, sage and cedarwood pillow mist, aura cleansing bath, candle magic ritual, 7 gifts of holy spirit in bible, spiritual salt bath, david yurman onyx bead necklace, sage cleansing spray, desiring spiritual gifts, crossroads ritual candle, gifts of the spirit kjv scripture, spiritual bead necklace with black spinel, diy white sage smudge spray, rituals candle black oudh, I suggest this top rated ritual candles forum for smokeless smudge spray, catholic spiritual bouquet, mystic antidotes calming pillow spray lavender and sage, wholesale metaphysical candles, cleansing bath, wayne grudem spiritual gifts, spiritual crystal pendants, gifts of the holy spirit explained, scriptures on the gift of the holy spirit, self care starter kit, happy buddha scented candle, miraculous powers spiritual gift, red candle manifest, receiving spiritual gifts, spiritual gifts inventory online, also. See More Awesome Time Travel Movie Tips 873c2e6

Google it
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
01-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Příspěvek: #3
New Toronto Rapper Tips
In reply to the man inquiring about ice cube rap lyrics, rap lyrics about working out, hip hop podcast 2021, angry rap lyrics, rap lyrics no one has used, rap lyrics about happiness, I highly suggest this top Toronto rapper url or good free rap lyrics, 2021 rap lyrics, romesh podcast hip hop, free rap song lyrics, lyrical female rappers, business rap lyrics, and don't forget this awesome Toronto rapper tips alongside all good rap lyrics that rhyme, chief keef breaking up lyrics, funny rap lyrics, ludacris new flow, 21 savage alot lyrics, unfinished rap lyrics, as well as this useful Toronto rapper link which is also great. also have a look at this useful Toronto rapper advice on top of rap captions, easy rap lyrics for beginners, friendly rap lyrics, rap lyrics about money 2020, meaningful rap lyrics, hip hop saved my life romesh, on top of this best Toronto rapper blog and don't forget angry rap lyrics, boom bap trap, best clean rap lyrics, rap lyrics freestyle, lofi podcast, talib kweli mos def dave chappelle podcast, alongside all awesome Toronto rapper info which is also worth a look. i also recommend this excellent Toronto rapper tips not to mention mac miller take over the world lyrics, awesome chief keef, rap lyrics to rap to, freestyle rap clean, female rap lyrics, best rap battle lyrics, on top of this excellent Toronto rapper site on top of rap battle freestyle lyrics, best inspirational rap lyrics, british rappers be like lyrics, rap on trial, popular tupac lyrics, hip hop podcast reddit, not to mention useful Toronto rapper blog and don't forget drink champs talib kweli, rap lyrics for beginners, chris lighty podcast, rap lyrics on paper, boom bap hip hop instrumental, hip hop podcast 2020, which is also great. finally, have a look at this high rated Toronto rapper link with gucci gucci lil durk, romesh podcast hip hop, chief keef the beat go off, rhyming rap lyrics about life, gift of gab supreme lyricism, mac miller lyrics best, for good measure.

Google it
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)