Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
As I sit here in Milwaukee waiting for the Raptors last game of the first half of the
23-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Příspěvek: #1
As I sit here in Milwaukee waiting for the Raptors last game of the first half of the
As I sit here in Milwaukee waiting for the Raptors last game of the first half of the season to be played tonight, I give you five quick thoughts on areas that the team needs to improve on in the second half. Medhi Benatia Jersey . After a wonderful start, its been a rough recent stretch that has exposed some concerns. Nonetheless, overall its been a positive run. In order to reach their potential, here is a little food for thought. 1. DEFENSE: Its been difficult to watch of late and I must say how surprised Ive been with the deterioration from where it was early in the season. This team with much greater effort and attention to detail can be a solid club. Right now, not even close. A quick observation - Dwane Casey had great success in Dallas teaching the zone. This team struggles to guard dribble penetration and protect the paint. Why not a little zone to hide some weak perimeter defenders and change the look on certain possessions? Just a thought. This team concerns me. When their offense goes south, the D has to be able to find ways to win ugly. They havent been able to. Thats what playoff basketball is. 2. TERRENCE ROSS AND AMIR JOHNSON: Are these guys starters at this stage of their respective careers? If yes, then we need much better play. They have been inconsistent and it holds back their unit on occasion. Need greater focus and consistent effort and productivity. Cant be as patient as youd like. 3 OFFENSIVE EXECUTION: Deterioration on this end as well. We saw this during the playoffs against the Nets. When you really guard them and body them with physical force, they wilt under the pressure. This is a good offensive club thats become too nonchalant and individual of late. Player and ball movement is a must and the screening and usage can improve. You do that and the turnovers will decrease. 4. HABITS: This is my biggest issue right now. Somewhere along the path from Oct 1 to now this group has taken some shortcuts and its showing now. Seems like this club only plays at optimal level when it feels challenged. The Backs to the Wall mentality they display is terrific, I just dont see it as their daily makeup yet. I look at the best teams and they sustain sound habits and demand the optimum from themselves for long periods. This group can do it. Commitment time. 5. ATLANTIC DIVISION: Congrats! 9.5 games up with 42 to play. Unless you totally screw it up and/or experience multiple injuries, youre going to win back-to-back Division titles. Cool! Heres the question; Are you going to be satisfied with that or is the focus now going to be on being an elite Eastern Conference team? Success has a way of messing with your focus. Do you really want to play a brutal opponent at the fifth seed (Im saying it will be Cleveland - good luck winning that series) even though you have home court as a fourth seed? In the Atlantic, you have three teams in a rebuild mode (Im being kind) and the Nets up for sale and trying to figure out what to do. Great spot to be in to get a top-four seed. Some of its you being good and some of the rest is the other four teams being so lousy. Dont fool yourself. To make next step as a franchise, theyve got to grow to the point that they can compete and win a first round series. How does that happen? Not being satisfied and pushing on to a new and greater challenge. Player internal leadership, professionalism and maturity are a must. This team has good guys. They can do it. Now time to do so. Federico Bernardeschi Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. Tomas Rincon Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/Customized/ . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style.The Ottawa Senators have agreed to a two-year contract extension worth $2.5 million per season with defenceman Chris Phillips. Phillips deal reportedly includes a no-trade clause. The 35-year-old has appeared in 52 games with the Senators this season, scoring one goal and 12 assists. He is in the final year of a three-year, $9.25 million contract and was scheduled to become an unresstricted free agent on July 1. Carlo Pinsoglio Jersey. Phillips was selected first overall at the 1996 NHL Entry Draft by the Senators. He has spent his entire 16-year NHL career in the nations capital and ranks behind only long-time former captain Daniel Alfredsson on the teams all-time games played list. In 1,125 games with the Senators, he has scored 71 goals and 212 assists. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
19-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Příspěvek: #2
Best Sports Toto Details
for the guy asking about play safe playground equipment, playground matting, major league soccer website, playground safety in childcare, sport toto result today, major civil war battle sites, I highly suggest this high rated sports toto advice or safety surface for play areas, soft playground flooring, rubber under playground, sport toto prize, play safe rubber mulch, rubber playground surface material, as well as this awesome sports toto forum as well as safe swing sets, playground ground cover rubber, result sport toto malaysia live today, epdm playground flooring, play safe playgrounds, material for under playground, as well as this new sports toto forum which is also great. also have a look at this top rated sports toto blog as well as monkey bars safety, big win toto, safe rubber surfacing, nfl toto result, sports toto check winning history, sports toto my lucky number, as well as this updated sports toto site alongside all win win lose, toto band website, major online shopping sites, safe playground equipment, rubber outdoor playground flooring, the national program for playground safety, as well as recommended sports toto blog which is also worth a look. i also recommend this new sports toto info alongside all rubber playground flooring, major buddhist sites, play ground rubber mulch, cheap playground surface, my favourite number toto, playground material floor, and don't forget this excellent sports toto details alongside all rubber crumb safety surface, rubber playground surfacing products, playset rubber flooring, win win or lose lose, playground floor rubber, playground ground cover rubber, and don't forget best sports toto blog alongside all www sport toto, playground flooring installation, playground fall protection, major league spring training sites, playground matting rolls, play safe playground equipment, which is also great. finally, have a look at this useful sports toto url with sports toto past results 6d, rubber playground surfacing products, safety playground, sports toto opening hours, safety surface for play areas, rubber safe playgrounds, for good measure.

Google it
Navštívit uživatelův web Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)