Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstage
10-05-2018, 05:19 AM
Příspěvek: #1
CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstage
CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Custom Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . The 43-year-old Cejka rolled in his eighth birdie of the day on the 17th hole to take the sole lead from Justin Rose, who was already in the clubhouse after a bogey-free round. With some of golfs biggest names playing in the Asian Tour event this week, few had expected Cejka to be atop the leaderboard. His last European Tour win came in 2002, and he finished 12th in Hong Kong last week. "I hit the ball very well today," Cejka said. "The greens roll perfect. I took a couple big chances and made birdies. ... I hope my form will continue like this and we will see how it goes in the next three rounds." The fourth-ranked Rose was tied for second with Arnond Vongvanij of Thailand after picking up three birdies on the front nine before adding four more on the back at the Amata Spring Country Club. "I felt like I was reading the green well. My putting felt really sharp," Rose said. "But you have to stay out of the roughs on this course." Defending champion Charl Schwartzel was in a tie for sixth with Sergio Garcia and two others after a 68. Third-ranked Henrik Stenson and former Masters champion Bubba Watson both started with a 70 to sit tied for 15th, as did Rickie Fowler. Greg Monroe Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic...ks-Jersey/ . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018.The WWE posted the following statement on their site: "WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in aan epic encounter. Malcolm Brogdon Jersey. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warriors family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived" Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Příspěvky k tématu
CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstage - jokergreen0220 - 10-05-2018 05:19 AM

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)