České esperantské fórum - Ĉeĥa esperanta diskutejo
He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves h - Verze k tisku

+- České esperantské fórum - Ĉeĥa esperanta diskutejo (http://forum.esperanto.cz)
+-- Fórum: O tomto fóru (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Fórum: Novinky a jiná důležitá oznámení (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Téma: He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves h (/showthread.php?tid=1351)

He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves h - jokergreen0220 - 14-09-2018 10:13 AM

He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves his first Presidents Cup having gained a lot of respect and plenty of praise. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . Thats especially true after winding up his Sunday in dramatic fashion by holing his final shots on 18 in both his matches. Its not as if Canadians werent aware of DeLaets talent; after all, hes been the top Canuck for a few years now. You knew hed become mainstream in his home country when you stopped hearing "De-Lay." Hard-core golf fans elsewhere have also known about his remarkable ball-striking and accuracy off the tee, evident just by looking at his name at the top of so many statistical categories. They also watched as he performed well in the FedEx Cup playoffs, his beard lengthening each week. But its fair to say that this event will be DeLaets coming out party to the rest of the golf world. TV announcers have been singing his praises all week with Golf Channels Brandel Chamblee calling him the best ball-striker in the world right now. Johnny Miller was positively gushing at his talents and even Jack Nicklaus gave a nod to the Canadian. "I thought he played great," said the Golden Bear. "I talked to him on the first tee today and I said to him, Graham, the way youve played this week, I think this will mean an awful lot to your career." Hes also gained the respect of both captains here this week. "Hes fun to watch," said Fred Couples. "He hits it a long way, he putts well. You know, hes just a very good player." "Hes a hell of a player," said Nick Price. "I think Canada has a lot to look forward to the next 10 or 12 years or so, watching him play, because hed definitely major championship material." The enthusiasm he displayed all week was positively effervescent. On Thursday when his partner Jason Day rolled in a winning putt, DeLaet almost took Days arm off with the high five. When his putt dropped on Sunday morning in the match against Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley he reacted as if hed just scored in overtime to win the Stanley Cup. He managed to do it again in his singles match against Jordan Spieth, this time holing it from the bunker to win his match 1-up. "I executed them both well, but theres some luck involved as well," he admitted. "I mean, its super exciting to finish like that; to win the match here and then to halve the match this morning, it makes it even better." In addition to all the attention, its clear to see DeLaet gained a bushel full of confidence playing this Presidents Cup. Not that he was short on self-belief, but matching games with the best Americans and being one of the top point producers on the International team can only help when he returns to action on the PGA Tour in a few weeks in Las Vegas. "I definitely believe that deep inside, I feel a little more confidence in myself now," admitted DeLaet. "These are the best players in the world and this American team is just loaded with talent. To be able to come in here and play well against them means a lot." While the individual performance was tremendous, DeLaet admitted to disappointment at not being able to help his team break the long drought in the competition. Despite a record of 3-1-1 for the Canadian, once again, the Internationals were humbled by the Yanks, losing 18.5 to 15.5. "Thats the thing. Were here as a team to try and win this thing as a team and its great to play well, but its going to be tough going into that locker room and seeing all those guys," said DeLaet. "I mean, Im sure well have a couple of drinks tonight and just celebrate the friendships and everything that weve made." Its quite clear that when DeLaet leaves that locker room and the Presidents Cup and Muirfield Village, hell do so as a different player. Things wont be the same any more. This is a bona fide star on the rise. Buccaneers Jerseys From China . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. Carlton Davis Jersey . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyschina.com/vita-vea-jersey/ .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels have requested waivers on 19-year veteran outfielder and designated hitter Raul Ibanez for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release. The highlight of his brief stay with them was on April 12 when he hit a tying three-run homer with two out in the bottom of the ninth inning against the New York Mets Jose Valverde for his 2,000th career hit. The Angels also optioned right-hander Cam Bedrosian to Double-A Arkansas, after he gave up nine runs, eight hits and seven walks in 5 2/3 innings over his first six big league appearances. Infielder Efren Navarro was recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake, and right-hander David Carpenter was added to the major league roster. Ibanez, the second-oldest player in the majors behind Jason Giambi, bbatted . Alex Cappa Jersey. 157 with three homers and 21 RBIs in 190 plate appearances for the Angels after signing a one-year deal for $2.75 million during the off-season. "Rauls going to be tough to replace in the clubhouse. He brings so many intangibles," manager Mike Scioscia said. "Weve got some young kids, but its a tough day for us. Rauls a great competitor and a terrific person, and well definitely miss him. Like anybody, there was disappointment. Hes very accountable. He knows he didnt do what he wanted for us. He took it with what youd expect for a guy with his class." Ibanez career has included three stints with the Seattle Mariners. He also played for Kansas City, Philadelphia and the New York Yankees. His career average is .273 with 303 homers and 1,202 RBIs. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

spiele - vahene77 - 15-11-2019 11:58 AM

sie entsprechen oder haben wir gefunden a. grün ja erstmal haben wir uns getroffen. Oh mein Gott, Sheena grünen Schalter, es sei denn, blau. oh ich fand grünen schalter okay das ist ein. Kalkulationstabelle jetzt suchen Sie nach der. Laterne suchen Sie nach den Laternen, die sie. ja zeigen. oh wir haben drei hebel und drei oder. drei Weichen und zwei Standorte also wir. Neu trailer , spiele Komplettlösung brauche whoo pfeil ja die stunden zu finden. sind ja richtig gegangen, weil wir müssen. lerne noch eine um ja ist die eine um. pH D grün oder blau Ich denke, es ist zu sehen. Die Gassen sehen irgendwie grün aus. ganz ehrlich nein der eine der eine auf den. Die Brücke ist definitiv grün, okay, ja. Komm her. Warten Sie können immer noch sehen, dass ja das ist.
blau das ist blau das ist blau war a. toll, aber hast du die grüne gefunden?. Ja, die grüne Laterne ist unten. Okay, lass uns eine neue Runde beginnen. Lass uns rot und grün machen, ja und diejenigen. dass wir wissen was es ist und dann ja. okay so kann jemand das Grün ausrufen. Pfeil, wann immer er zurückkommt, ja, ich kann. Okay, du hast eine Chance, okay, ja, ich werde. Machen Sie sich bereit, den blauen Hebel zu betätigen. wie auch immer wir es brauchen.
android tipps , ios 11