České esperantské fórum - Ĉeĥa esperanta diskutejo

Úplná verze: Obviously, you're still unemployed and arrested for an unpaid VHS lease.
Prohlížíte si holou variantu vašeho obsahu. Prohlédněte si úplnou verzi s příslušným formátováním.
[Obrázky: the_verge_vhs_3_2.jpg]

Ever mysteriously lost your job opportunity? Do they treat you like a criminal? Better check if your family forgot to return VHS tapes 22 years ago!As far as ironic, it appears to be true of Caron McBride, a Texas young woman who had a warrant of embezzlement charges in Oklahoma because the movie store thought she rented a copy of Sabrina and Teenage. Witch in 1999 and never bothered to bring it back. It doesn't matter if the store in question ("Movie Place") closed in 2008,

or that VHS was an slotxo ผ่านเว็บ outdated technology that the last Japanese manufacturer finally discontinued the player five years ago.McBride told Fox News affiliate KOKH (via Gizmodo) that she didn't know the tape actually existed and would never pick it up - "not just my cup of tea" - but thought the man she was with at the time. May be able to Had rented it for his two children. She found just about an out-of-state warrant when she tried to change the name on her driver's license after marrying in Texas.

She told me it was above the VHS tape and I had to make her repeat it because I thought this was crazy. This woman is kidding me, right? She's not kidding, ”McBride told KOKH.She also told the publisher that she had been quit many jobs in the past few years and wondered why: “When they checked my criminal record, all they saw were two words. Is criminal misappropriation At this time, it was reported that the warrant had been dropped and her records could soon be deleted, it would be no

surprise if she was actually caught on tape a man in North Carolina was arrested for renting a VHS machine at Outstanding in 2016 The New York Times contacted the world's last blockbuster video rental shop to comment on McBride and received one: “We haven't sent any warrants to anyone on that.” Manager Sandy Harding said, "That's crazy for me.McBride's fate comes to the stars of Sabrina and Teenage Witch after celebrity Melissa Joan Hart shared it on Instagram. You can read more of the cast member's thoughts in the comments there.
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhaemagglutinin.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтknifesethouse.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://magneticequator.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referenční URL's